1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tilman vows multiple championships...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, May 11, 2019.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

The NBA CBA prohibits restructuring like that …. Cant "give back money" after you've signed the contract.

What the Warriors did was take less to begin with.

2. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

3. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

The ships that he promises are for the Shanghai sharks because the ships have been outsourced overseas!

4. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

Oh okay my bad i thought teams under the cap could restructure contracts. I remembered something like that when they were all signed around the same time. Welp I see the only way the roxs improve is to trade CP3? Money is all tied up !!!!!

5. vonbock

vonbock Member

To win multiple championships you have to draft correctly and not trade all your draft picks for nothing. If Morey was smart we could have drafted Giannis and kawhi and be unbeatable. Instead morey drafts great ones like Royce white, Morris, capella.

RocketRed84 and mastan like this.
  6. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Even if we drafted Kawhi & Giannis, there is no guarantee we would develop them the way Spurs & Bucks did. Morey would have traded them for Melo’s & CP3’s. Their potential would never be realized.

7. vonbock

vonbock Member

I agree with you. Knowing morey, he would have traded kawhi and 2 1st rounders for some aging point guard who can help the team right away.

8. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Looking forward to the strong off-season...#ISO