1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Star Wars] Fan movies Episode 4: Vader/Kenobi fight; Darth Maul apprentice training

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheresTheDagger, May 15, 2019.

1. TheresTheDagger

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

so is this canon?

3. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I've seen the second awhile ago...pretty good. But the Kenobi/Vader video...wish that would've been the one we saw in SW4. Nicely done!

4. droxford

droxford Member

The fans are making better films than LucasFilm/Disney are

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Agree. Both were compelling. Well done. Almost seamless with a little cgi grit added. We need a little more John Wick in the movies.

6. TheresTheDagger

I mean, its the exact Star Wars movie with the Vader/Kenobi fight scene deleted and inserted with this newly cut version.

So, its more of just an updating of the fight scene to match the choreography and athleticism of the newer films.

Jontro likes this.
  7. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Yep, all due respect to Sir Alec...but he was no Ray Park. :oops:

8. Schmidt

Schmidt Member

I've always been a fan of these video game clips. I'd love to see this turned into a feature film in the likes of Spiderverse...

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That was good. Maul was super horny, wanted to sex the female but was on camera.