1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season 8

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sajan, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Someone said Bran sent her an Uber

When did Varys inherit THE STUPIDS from Little Finger
    I think Tyrion has a touch of it too

Tyrion should have been dead 3 times over

Rocket River

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

at the time is was the good version of Dany who didn't want to be "queen of the ashes"

welp. F that now :confused:

3. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

Well at least Dany delivered in Game 5 of the series. :p

I think either she dies or Jon snaps her out of it and they live together in the northern wilderness. Tyrion becomes the ruler of Westeros.

snowconeman22 and Ubiquitin like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Shows rarely take the easy way out, they build up tension until the moment of great revelation.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

She does things like crucify the masters but it is all in response to her feeling for the innocent, because she can relate as she was shipped from house to house on the run. They ****ed up her character

Rocket River likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Tyrion gets rewarded for making tons of mistakes in the end, looking out for his brother and willing to spare his sister.

He should get a brothel to run.

James Gabriel likes this.
  7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Come on, it's so simple to understand what happened with Daeny and the bells.

Manchurian Candidate

B-Bob likes this.
  8. hooroo

hooroo Member

they've gone full soap opera, but it's poorly done. in a soap, what happens isn't the most important, it's the how and why. they've decided to film points a & b without showing the journey from a to b.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Thought that episode was DOPE. Y'all cryin'.

10. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

So next on the Queen death list is Sansa, bran, Sam,Tyrion, and Jon. Wrap it up.

11. cebu

cebu Member

Sansa has suffered worse than Dany yet she's thinking sane and stable. Dany came from a crazy family.

12. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Her turn isn't - or shouldn't be - a surprise. Are you sure it's that they ****ed up her character and not you being extremely let down that she wasn't a heroine after all?

mikol13 and cebu like this.
  13. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

I don't know why there are people claiming that this came out of nowhere. In the books and in the show I thought that there was always enough there to point to Daenarys being a horrible person who would end up as one of, if not the biggest villains of the story. Granted, the show didn't show it as well, but the character was always an impatient, entitled ball of rage who left a wake of destruction in her path.

Seriously - everything that she touched turned to a turd; but she had great PR!

I don't know how they'll end next week; but judging by the past couple seasons there will be some serious Arya fan-service.

GRENDEL, JayGoogle, mikol13 and 2 others like this.
  14. Entropy

Entropy Member

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

The Valerian Candidate! :eek:

mikol13, Rashmon and Kim like this.
  16. cebu

cebu Member

I'm scratching my head now. if they're planning to kill Dany, how are they going to handle the dragon? I don't think they can kill the dragon. So she might win it all?

17. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Drogon in the next episode:

18. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

The sad part is, over say 10ish episodes, they could have built to this in an amazing way. I honestly don't think they knew they were going to build to this, so they couldn't... but if they did, they could have been adding psychosis to her character slowly and surely for many episodes, so that when we got to last night, it would have been a real "What will she do" type moment.

Instead, we didn't know what she was going to do, but either way, it wasn't going to be impactful.

Eric Riley likes this.
  19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Imagine wasting 5 mins of your life watching a loser criticize a TV show.

Sad stuff.

20. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

At this point im holding out for Daeny to come out strong in the last episode and just say "look this is war, i came here for the throne and here i am. If you want to follow me you can if not you can leave."

Thats the only way to redeem her chaacter at this point and your right her having a dragon is still a huge hurdle for anyone trying to kill her. Not to mention the Dothraki and Unsullied (both of whom fought on the front lines for the living against the walkers) are still only loyal to her so they wont take her getting killled well. So it would honeslty be pretty shitty for everyone to turn on each other once again. For gods sake two episodes ago they were all fighting side by side in the great war.