1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So who should rockets fans root for now that we are out the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sluggo832004, May 12, 2019.

?

Who do we want to see win the chip?

1. Nuggets

3.7%
  2. Blazers

6.1%
  3. Bucks

28.0%
  4. Raptors

34.1%
  5. 76ers

2.4%
  6. Warriors

25.6%
  1. MD_in_Training

You guys are still giving a s*** about this dumb crooked league??

The answer to the poll is “what playoffs?”

Pringles likes this.
  2. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I dont really care, this is why I didnt like that we got 4th seed and had to play them 2nd round. We might been healthier but I rather of played them in the west finals again. Season would lasted longer and I still think they would had a better chance that round. Injuries for cp3 was a risk yes. But it is for any team. What if the Warriors played someone else 2nd round when KD got hurt and started the next round against us out. We would of won for sure. We should of won the first 4 games with KD in them. The refs and league gave them the wins with bad officiating.

3. Pringles

Pringles Member

1. Whichever outcome that leads KD to leave and for Klay to heavily consider leaving.
    2. Whichever outcome makes Kawhi stay in Toronto or in the East.
    3. Whichever outcome makes Butler wanna come to Houston.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

19 people are rooting for the "T%Q%Q§%Q§ing Warriors?!

I'll be least pissed if the Raptors win it. But really, anyone but the smug fQ%§§%§ing Warriors.

sluggo832004 likes this.
  5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I voted for the Bucks simply because I had to settle for Milwaukee's Best beer in my underage days as that is the beer that my friend's Dad always bought and stocked in the refrigerator. My second vote goes to Canada because Rush is basically from Toronto with two retired bandmates (Geddy/Alex) living there. I want Geddy to have a championship win in something because his Blue Jays aren't that close.

sluggo832004 likes this.