1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sarah Kustok: Harden & Rockets will blowout Warriors in Game 6 without KD

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 10, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I've always liked her. Hope she's right.

JuNx and hakeem94 like this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

lmao

Just get the win

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

She must be talking about that other Rockets team. These Rockets can't even blowout a balloon.

chadyang, napalm06 and mastan like this.
  6. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Then what happens in game 7, uh?!?

roslolian likes this.
  7. juanm34

juanm34 Member

For **** sakes!!! Capela & CP3 better show up!!!!!!!

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Didn't watch the video, but Sarah Kustok is not one to spew hot takes. She is pretty measured in her analysis of Basketball from what I have seen. This is surprising analysis though. I'm petrified of a Curry run Rockets team..

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Can I trust her work?

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. SemisolidSnake

This is another no-lose situation for media commentators. The Rockets have really made their job incredibly easy this series.

No, the Warriors sans KD are not going to just crumble. There's not even a strong case that they'll be any worse against the Rockets. They'll be different. Their play may very well get faster which is bad for the Rockets. This is still the reigning champions needing only one more win to stomp out their biggest threat.

But, of course, you get a free pass to say the Rockets ought to be able to take advantage of this. As anyone should. It is still Kevin Durant. And they've been building the story of Durant in this series to monumental levels. If the Rockets win, they called it. Everyone did. Easy peasy. But if the Rockets lose, oh man, they've got an infinite amount of material to work with. And we as Rockets fans should expect to and accept that we'll never hear the end of it. Ever.

If someone's going to the game tonight, please take a sign that says "Dear Rockets, please win for the sake of Clutchfans."

11. gotsis

gotsis Member

All this talk of Houston blowing out GSW is just setting us up for a big disappointment. Really nervous about today's game.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Yeah everyone is setting up Harden if he loses. I hope Harden is tired of being humiliated.

13. naldodiaz

naldodiaz Member

Really, all I would like to hear is, "the Rockets have more points at the end of game 6, therefore they won. On to game 7 where the team with more points at the end of that game will then go on to win and advance to the conference finals." Simple enough. No more speculation because one team is missing their star so the other team will automatically be better. Both teams are good. I just hope the Rockets can pull it off. I'm doubling up on my hypertension medication because of this round. It's the 2017 World Series all over again for me.

Deckard and blazinhtown like this.
  14. roslolian

roslolian Member

The logical thing is Rox will beat GSW game 6. Game 7 is where we will see if Rox is Choke City or Clutch City.

Of course by logical I mean what is supposed to happen, you never know with this team. They can get beat down by 40 tonight.

Hakeemtheking and SWTsig like this.
  15. vick

vick Member

This will go 7 games. Tv and NBA wants it. Watch Rockets get the calls tonight. Then Tv will show last year's Rockets meltdown. Watch were money on game 7 goes. That's who will win.

16. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

I am more curious if James Harden going to the club after a Game 6 loss, and parties with Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green.

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. magichat281

magichat281 Member

sounds about right its rockets -7 vs warriors.

18. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

If they get beat that bad again (vs. Spurs in game 6) at home, then I think many of us will come to the dark side and do a total rebuild.

I'm almost there. o_O

roslolian and snowconeman22 like this.
  19. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

I'm legit not too concerned.

We are going to blow them out.

They had one good quarter without KD

They don't have the depth they used to

majicdonjuan, bilaal14 and hakeem94 like this.
  20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I don’t wanna hear any more excuses for the Houston Rockets. It’s time for them to MoveOn. I don’t care who steps up, but somebody damn well better