1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Play #%^*# Faried!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dwhite, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He can work pnr more effectively than Cap bc he is quicker, has stickier hands and can hit his fts.

He can rebound, steal, and block shots.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

I agree with the first, but the second one leaves very much to be desired, Im sorry my man I just dont think hes the solution.

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

So we gonna go by what other teams think?

If that's the case then we should have passed on Harden bc OKC declared his ceiling was "6th man of the year".

If we go by what other teams think - we pass on Green, E Gordon, Faried, Harden and Austin Rivers.

Put him in. If he's successful- keep giving him minutes.

If he gets killed then maybe not.

It's called an adjustment.

hakeem94 and mastan like this.
  4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I never said he was the solution but he could have been given minutes in first half of game 5.

HP3 likes this.
  5. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Heard he was out for “personal reasons”. Not sure what that is about

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He lucked into 20-10???

[​IMG]

7. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

I'm sure shumpert is far"weed" best friend.

I'm sure far"weed" glad rockets dealt their first round pick to get shumpert on the team because far"weed" would definitely be off the team this summer and replaced by a first round 'big' for sure !

8. Roxs-Redemption

Some of us here gotta be careful what they are typing. Give Faried some space and time to do what he needs to do. As you said.

No matter what religious background someone is, you have to respect who they are with their faith and rituals and what the profession means to them, whether it's sports or personal friends we have.

-
    As posted on another threat related to Kenneth Faried

9. bret_parrish

bret_parrish Member

Play frickin' House too!!!! At least give him 10 - 12 minutes (of green or shumpert's time)

10. dwhite

dwhite Member

For all you saying he is a liability....he tore GS up in the one time he played them and we won tge game without Harden. We beed his size and rebounding!!!

Tfor3, elmotsang and hakeem94 like this.
  11. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Grab more rebounds can win the game. Ask harden, cp3 and rivers shoot in paint area. Faried can do many slam dunk. The point is warriors does not have center

12. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Man, you guys just don’t realize how terrible he is on defense. You think capela is bad? He’s draymond compared to faried