1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 8, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

Reggie said it was his achilles. I believe Reggie more.

3. Jimmy Smith

Jimmy Smith Member

Right calf strain. He will miss the rest of the series but be back if they advance

topfive likes this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Doesn't matter. Still can't beat them.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The series is not over yet

6. Miami_Rockets

Miami_Rockets Member

It doesn’t matter. We just proved we can’t beat them at oracle anyway. Tie game with 12 left and we ****ing blow it. Harden completely disappears like a ****ing ghost with the season on the line. Capela is garbage. Paul is washed. Maybe we win Friday but Curry will ****ing light us up Sunday without KD. A win tonight and we are winning the Finals 100%. We ****ing blew it. Yes. I’m mad.

Roggit and Smacktle like this.
  7. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Rockets would have won in 6 had Durant not got injured.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yeah, hopefully I look like an idiot again and they make me eat my words again.

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The way CP is playing, even if we squeeze by the Warriors, Bucks will annihilate our one man offense.

Smacktle, crimsonghost and SamFisher like this.
  10. Rockets Rule

Rockets Rule Contributing Member

A typical grade I calf strain will heal in seven to 10 days, a grade II injury within about four to six weeks, and a grade III calf strain within about three months. The most common injury is a grade II calf strain that takes about six weeks for complete healing.

11. jowman

jowman Member

we wont win 2 games against these guys. CP3 and capela one of them have to show up or its still 1 star against 3. tucker and gordon been carrying these 2 losers loads for a fraction of the price.

12. dream_team

dream_team Member

The Warriors played great D. They doubled Harden and made the rest of the team beat them... and they couldn't. It's easy to take one guy out of the offense if another player doesn't step up. CP3 and Clint had to step up, and they did absolutely nothing.

Smacktle and crimsonghost like this.
  13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Curry plays better without kd, always has. Go back to the regular season when they beat us.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Glad Durant is okay. Rockets blew their opportunity. Maybe next year...

Smacktle and SamFisher like this.
  15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I dont trust this team to win two games even with Durant out.

This was the game they HAD to win and they blew it.

Really disappointed in CP.

16. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

THIS, I honestly think we win tonight if Durant doesn't get hurt. Felt this weird energy from GS that they had to pull it out. That team did win 73 games w/o him. ****

bro2044, nomiz1987, smp and 1 other person like this.
  17. JW86

JW86 Member

If KD is out, watch us get blown out in game 6, complaining about being tired.

PeterKingX likes this.
  18. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

19. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

I realize everyone wants Harden to start going crazy scoring points but he was playing the facilitators roll and looked really tired having played almost the entire game. He only came off for a few minutes in the 2nd and 4th quarters and that was about it. Meanwhile, he didn’t get hardly any help from the other players. He can’t do it all when their double teaming him and taking the ball out of his hands. The fact is, his teammates didn’t do **** tonight. Well, Gordon played well overall and Tucker was his usual self. Other than that, no one else did anything to contribute. Capella was a complete no-show and the Rockets $160 million point guard went 3-14 with multiple turnovers while giving up a lot of rebounds to GS.

seemoreroyals and darksoul35 like this.
  20. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Kevin Durant won't be back. So the Rockets still have a great chance to win this series in 7. But the Rockets absolutely blew a golden ticket. Shame on MDA...what a dunce. Couldn't rally the troops for what was suppose to be a gimmick?

KD wont be back. You dont come back from non contact injuries like this...especially not in 1-4 days.

bro2044 likes this.