1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Iyesha curry in Stephs head

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RoyalGuard, May 8, 2019.

1. Mike Breen

Mike Breen Member

Steph prolly is a lot more excited to bang young hot nba groupies and puts his sexual energy into that. I can't blame him!

2. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

[​IMG]

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

4. Mike Breen

Mike Breen Member

Another option:

[​IMG]

Rasheed likes this.
  5. malakas

malakas Member

But she didn't say that. There is no evidence of that only some anonymous quote without a source. Watch the video.

She is saying that groupies are all over Curry even in front of her and because he is very nice instead of turning them down straight up ihe is friendly to them so she has to intervene herself which is very degrading.
    Who wouldn't be pissed off if they saw their husband being flirted infront of their eyes?
    Who wouldn't have their confidence shaken when their husband has hundreds of whores chasing him and he is away half the year?

6. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

(in fact, I know it doesn't)

WarEagleRockets and Mike Breen like this.
  7. Downtown Sniper

What you said right there, is worse than what you're having a whinge over in this thread.

Oh my goodness the irony.

EDIT: reading your full post that I quoted above (whereas I stopped reading after you yet again misused the term misogynistic) is so much funnier when seconds later you refer to women you don't know a thing about, as 'whores'.

LMAO. Credibility = gone.

8. malakas

malakas Member

What irony? Someone hitting on a married man/woman especially in front of their husband or wife is a w****. I don't see anything wrong with my statement.

And I'm perfectly aware what misogynistic means. Miso = hatred. Gyni = woman. Someone who hates women. When you are treating women as sexual objects that IS misogynistic.

9. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Of course men don't think about her. Steph's mom is way hotter.

Mike Breen likes this.
  10. Mike Breen

Mike Breen Member

Sonya has managed to hold onto a nice figure as she ages while Ayesha is already plumping out! BANG!

BallSoHarden likes this.
  11. Downtown Sniper

Sorry bro, I edited my response.

Go reply again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LMAO

WarEagleRockets likes this.
  12. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

[​IMG]

13. malakas

malakas Member

I don't have to know someone personally to judge their behaviour as whorish. Actions speak louder than words.

If that makes you doubt my credibillity it just proves to me that I and you have worlds apart morals since you think it is perfectly fine to cheat in a marriage.
    But I already had suspected that when you kept repeating that verbally harassing women is also an acceptable behaviour.

14. Game7

Game7 Member

5DE563F2-BB17-43A8-BD92-631812296F7B.jpeg I am sure this is posted elsewhere and I missed it...

15. Handles

Handles Member

I just don’t know what you’re expecting. ACurry is literally asking for that sort of attention. I don’t think it’s misogynistic to give her what she’s asking for. I do think those specific comments were gross and degrading though.

I didn’t say that men are dogs to excuse anyone. I said that because it’s a fact of life. You are definitely empowered and entitled to call it out. Just be prepared to never stop calling it out because things aren’t going to change. It will take a lot of your energy and it will be for naught. In an ideal world things would change, but it’s just not an ideal world.

16. AB-4-3

AB-4-3 Member

Let's show some class. We're not band wagon Warrior fans. We don't need to fall to their level. Let's hope Steph has a great marriage.

On the court we can expose him for his D. All this off court stuff has nothing to do with basketball.

BeBreezy likes this.
  17. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

6 pages and all I want to k ow is if that full quote is real or not, instead I read an ethics debate.

Nook likes this.
  18. nwtx7263

nwtx7263 Member

#118 nwtx7263, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
    BigMaloe likes this.
  19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

20. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member