1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I must have one!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikol13, May 5, 2019.

1. SemisolidSnake

These appear to be official Mitchell & Ness Hardwood Classics Swingman jerseys. It looks like the Maxwell ones were at one time on rocketsshop.com, but no longer. This is what they would look like. Not sure if the white one's ever been out there before. MSRP on these Swingman jerseys is $130, so these are selling at $30 less. As pointed out earlier, it sounds like shipping is $10. That's surely for Houston, probably for the Lower 48, and who knows what shipping to other more difficult places would be like? I suspect we as Clutchfans can figure that out for our more distant members.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, size was not mentioned by Max in his tweet. But, presuming that you can actually specify size in your order (which you should, I think), here's the sizing chart for these exact jerseys.

[​IMG]

diehardrockets likes this.
  2. Remlap

Remlap Member

The guy WALKED OUT ON THE TEAM WHEN WE NEEDED HIM MOST.
    I loved his moxie and fire and all. But what this guy represents as a quitter
    goes against proudly donning his jersey.

Maybe some are too young to remember.
    We were able to acquire Drexler for the playoff run and Max lost his
    starting job to Clyde. Pouted and LITERALLY quit on the team (DURING THE PLAYOFFS!).
    Didn't want to come off the bench.
    He's already admitted in retrospect he's not proud of his actions, but, sorry
    that jersey represents a quitter, not a winner

Can you proudly wear the jersey of a guy that hung his team out to dry?

3. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I bought a Vernon jersey as a kid, it was my first jersey, he quit on the team, got traded so I swapped it for a Mavs Jason Kidd jersey, I regret it to this day. Mavs were not big a rival at the time, but still disgusting.

4. Game7

Game7 Member

Emailed. Didn’t think twice. Easily in my top 3 personal favorite players ever.

5. diehardrockets

I just went with the 160 but told him/them I want to be under "Buyer's Protection" with Paypal. The original email with details he sent back said to select the "Family/Friends" option. I looked it up and saw that this option is where the buyer isn't protected but the seller is charged a fee. He responded back saying that sounds good and thanked me afterward. Seemed legit throughout the whole thing to me, but I definitely wanted to be backed up with that protection. I'll update with pics once I receive it.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

LOFs have to pay $1999

diehardrockets and King1 like this.
  7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm the poster known as MadMax, and I endorse this message.

Roxs-Redemption and mikol13 like this.
  8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

The guy just sent me a pic of the mailing receipt, seems legit

Roxs-Redemption likes this.
  9. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

about to cop like 3-4 of em.

10. le081488

le081488 Member

Anyone get one in? These official M&N jerseys or a Chinese replica?

11. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

12. JW86

JW86 Member

I ordered one via email but never got a reply and now they're sold out. Anyone who bought multiple??