1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your order of "disliking" Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YallMean, May 1, 2019.

1. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

1) Draymond
    2) Steph
    3) Kerr

4) KD

5) Klay

I actually respect Klay and I cant go full hate on Durant because Texas.

The other three are garbage. Draymond has way too much arrogance for a guy who would completely disappear on any other team. Steph Curry is the only guy in the league that can run straight up to a ref, point at him, mock him, laugh at him and dance in his face without worrying about getting T'd up. Kerr is just a next level douche.

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

1) Draymond - overall loser
    2) KD - a total diva, not a true competitor
    3) Klay - dirty player and overrated

3. hongxingli

hongxingli Contributing Member

Dirty Green,
    Dirty Green,
    Dirty Green,

4. likestohypeguy

The only one I truly don't like to watch, like have to look away or switch the channel when he's talking, is Draymond Green. (WHY is that his default mouth position?!)

The rest of them, at worst I guess I love to hate or love to cringe. In fact, and these takes are going to get me killed here, but I've always been a Steve Kerr fan since the chi. days & think he' s generally funny (acknowledging imitating JH was NOT a good look); estimate KD's value/legacy higher than most here, just ROFL at curry's childish idiocy (you can tell it's his natural instinct, he has to fight off the urge to squat and simulate defecating when he starts feeling it WTF!?), and don't hate clay at all. So answer to the question I guess is drummond, by a mile.

5. HstnSprtsFan101

1. Mouthpiece
    2. Donkey
    3. Klay
    4. KD
    5. Livingston
    6. Iggy
    7. Looney

I hate all of them. Everyone affiliated. But I’ve never hated something more than seeing that fckin mouthpiece.

6. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

Great thread!

1. Kerr
    2. ESPN and other Warriors reporters
    3. Draymond
    4. Silver and his goons in stripes
    5. KD for still going there and making this endeavor of beating the best in a series virtually impossible
    6. Bogut's face

7. jowman

jowman Member

**** all those b****es. They can all get career ending injuries for all I care. Kerr too