1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If season ends in this round, what will Jimmy do?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gogispade, May 1, 2019.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Harden begs the refs for free throws after Durant scored 45 against clippers in a close out game 6 !?

Really!? How are extra free throws gonna stop Durant from putting 45 points on the board?

Jokic got a triple double in game 7 and garden begging for a pair at the charity stripe!?

2. SemisolidSnake

I don't think James is the type to try to request a trade. He's been remarkably loyal, and I just don't think he's like that. And he'll get better, because that's what he does. But I feel bad for him. I'd hate to see him come back next year mentally deflated, which he'd have every right to be. I'm not quite to "If you love something, set it free" mode, yet, though.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Need one legitimate starter for Tucker. If we get an All Star then we can compete with GS.
    And we need a long athletic role player at SF.
    And the one good bench player to add to Gordon, Rivers, and Faried/Nene/Tucker

4. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

If you trash Tucker out then it's only right to assume that far"weed" is equally ''trash dumpster" juice. Lol j/k

It's the small ball way especially if Tucker been getting all the small reps last two or three seasons.

5. macan

macan Member

he'll probably spend the first month in strip clubs around the nation let loose.
    then try to see if he can convince KD to come here

6. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

He'll wonder why Morey ain't smart enough to bring in Enes Kanter or trade Capela for Thon Maker.

7. Sajan

Sajan Member

We run it back. Again.
    Warriors as we know it currently might be over after this season.

8. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I’m done with the nba. I only watch because I love the game of basketball, not because I think the nba will be fair.

It is what it is.