1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bogut mocking Harden's eye injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsFan2017, May 1, 2019.

1. Caprah

Caprah Member

You are a butt hurt Yao only then Lin fan who hates harden.Atleast have the descensy to admit it that you have a agenda

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

we have some truly stupid posters on here

these b*tches that get off on hating this team are pure trash

3. Caprah

Caprah Member

Fchowder feels he needs to get revenge for his idol Lin by bashing harden.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Ahh okay, so you do think that Harden is overstating his injury. That is all I needed to know.

The idea that you believe that the best player in the world, that works very hard would sit out part of the most important game of his season so far; all so he could over state an injury really is disturbing.

Emanuele Braghetti and jcf like this.
  5. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't get how you can look at this image, look at the inside corner of his right eye, see a towel covered in blood, and think to yourself "man, that's just like me after I smoke some weed." Walk this one back dude. You're wrong. Admit it, apologize and move on.

[​IMG]

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

This was during the 4Q after a CP3 flop. Notice Curry sitting on the bench. When Harden was hurt Curry had already gone back to the locker room.

Some of you guys here aren’t happy unless you find something to b**** about.

7. SemisolidSnake

Question: Who on the Warriors is not a teenage prick? Their head coach is probably the biggest one. Green of course is. Curry is. Their centers always are. Klay seems slightly more normal, but I lost respect for him whining after the second Clippers loss about how the team ought to go just do what they normally do and beat the Clips by 30, as if that's just how it should always be.

For whatever you think of Durant's decision to go play there, he seems the least prickish. He's just insanely good.

What a shitty team culture.

cbs1507, Patience and AroundTheWorld like this.
  8. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

There is a difference between not having sympathy and actively rooting for it to happen.

9. Caprah

Caprah Member

Harden was smoking weed and banging a hooker in the locker room . What a boss

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think Harden feels entitled to whistles and will try anything to guilt trip the refs into calling more fouls. I'm sure in his mind, he believes he's helping the team by trying to make the refs more sympathetic. I'm sure his eyes were irritated. I've been swiped in the face and eyes before. My eyes got irritated. I was able to see fine a few minutes after squinting. They were red still. That's honestly what this incident looked like. It definitely should have been called a foul but I wouldn't put it past Harden to oversell how bad it was.

It doesn't make me any less of a human or "disgusting" to think this is a possible outcome given Harden's theater antics when he doesn't get a call.

This is my genuine opinion and I'm not going to change it because people keep on attacking my personal character.

11. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I bet Draymond is one of those assh0les who keeps his fingernails long and sharp just in case one of these "accidents" happens.

superfob and s3ts like this.
  12. s3ts

s3ts Member

He probably has an ordered list of why his fingernails are long.

I'd venture to guess, picking his nose and laziness are up there. Along with the ability to severely injure the opposition.

I play pickup ball all the time and the people who show up w/ long fingernails are the worst people that I've ever freaking met.

13. RCPM

RCPM Member

Dude,
    just STFU already.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Harden had visible subconjunctival hemorrhages in both eyes. You could see the right eye hemorrhage close to the nose when he originally came back to the court. The left one was visible later in the game. It's basically a burst blood vessel on the clear surface that sits on the white of your eyes. It can happen from trauma or valsalva maneuvers (holding your breath and creating high pressure). Clearly Harden had trauma when poked. The eyes will get red when they're unhappy. That's typical. But you can clearly see the denser thick red pockets where the hemorrhage is.

As far as a corneal abrasion, you can't see that unless you're behind a microscope with some dye in the eye. It's highly likely Harden did have a corneal abrasion. He had difficulty with bright lights and was in clear discomfort. The abrasion will take a couple days to heal and he should be fine by the next game. Harden will likely be evaluated today to make sure his retina is fine.

cbs1507, Patience, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  15. ClutchCityReturns

Definitely on my list of worst people at the court.
    • Long Fingernails Guy
    • Body Odor Guy
    • Wears Jewelry Guy
    • Apparently Thinks We're Playing Rugby Guy
    I get the feeling that Draymond is all of them combined.

AroundTheWorld and s3ts like this.
  16. Caprah

Caprah Member

Accusing harden of being soft? Dude plays through injuries that would sideline most people for weeks. One thing you can’t accuse harden of being is soft.

17. Caprah

Caprah Member

Didn’t he pull his dick on a webcam chat a few years back. Green is a nutter

18. s3ts

s3ts Member

I'll shamefully admit I wear my fitbit on the court to get my step counts in.

19. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

These guys make fun of players on other teams and win championships.

Players from other teams complain about them, call them out, and get season/playoff ending injuries or injuries that can severely affect their gameplay.

They get an injury but because they're stacked after KD jumped on the bandwagon, they can keep it moving.

Sometimes life ain't fair but their luck will come to an end eventually right? RIGHT?

20. ClutchCityReturns

Right, but I'm not judging him for that stuff. I mean, we've all been there before, right guys?

Guys? :confused: