1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel house IS Overrated here.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Le$$, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Lebron ****ed up, should have came to Houston. I’ll never forgive him. He left Cleveland because he needed help and he chose Wade and Bosh and got his first 2 rings finally. How about returning the favor and helping Harden and CP this time? But nope, it had to be Lakers..... Lebron, you’re poop.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I didn't win sh-t. We all lose if House doesn't produce. There is nothing lamer than rooting against your own interests to be spiteful. I was ready to petition Clutch to give HOFs their own fan forum wing on clutchfans if House played well.

House hasn't played well at all. I'm sorry some of you embarrassed yourselves. There is still hope though. Maybe he plays better at home... or not at all.

jordnnnn, Vivi and harold bingo like this.
  3. YallMean

YallMean Member

He needs James to operate well. He should be starting.

4. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

House just needs to be more aggressive. You can tell this is all new for him. He isn’t just to his first move and his counter being stopped.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

he doesn't even look like he should be in the rotation, yet he should be starting. yeah that's definitely a no.

looks every bit like a g-league player on the floor being completely lost