1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets audited 18 Game 7. Says finals bid was taken.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, **** ratings. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a favorable game or two when it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

We just have to beat the 10 pt spread.

They'll kill our big runs...just like last year. They'll give Curry kid gloves...just like last year.

Doesn't mean the Warriors will always make their shots.

I'm still pissed, but we can't back down to a fight we wanted all year.

cml750, Deckard and clutchdabear like this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

maybe they helped the warriors to get a 7 game series... cause the warriors need help!

hakeem94, Game7 and sirbaihu like this.
  3. icewill36

icewill36 Member

it was obvious officiating hurt the rockets in game 7, but i dont see how bringing this up now helps. the rockets are not handling this the right way.

4. TheresTheDagger

What's the right way? Letting another year in Paul and Harden's dwindling window get flushed down the drain because "we should be above complaining about officiating?"

F--- that.

Reeko, cml750, bmelo and 6 others like this.
  5. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

The Rockets don't want another robbery on TV which is why they did this. I know refs are part of the game, but when plays like Donkey and Klay undercutting Harden, it is a dangerous play and it is not called. What the Warriors are doing is like chop-blocking in football and it can cause injuries. As much as I love the Rockets, these type of officiating is turning me off to the NBA. I really don't know how names of referees become household name in the NBA, it shouldn't be that way. I will be buying my Rockets championship gear, but don't put a NBA logoman on me (too bad they have to be on all Rocks gear).

Deckard, hakeem94, BigMaloe and 2 others like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

This is so dumb, it feels like calling foul a foul has become a lost art.

Easy, astros99 and Deckard like this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

8. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Go 0 for 29 from 3 pointer and blame the refs. Makes sense.