1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Warriors Game 1 L2M Report

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by waytookrzy079, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, it was a bait by Harden but man...after they let them do it to him all night long and then admit to him at half that they got several wrong...I think he did 'deserve' a makeup call.

RyanB likes this.
  2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

3. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Nah cause contrary to most people who think for some reason the NBA wants the warriors to win i think they just want to extend the series to 7 games and really dont care if its us or the warriors who win... So its in their best interest to let us stay in the series.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

This report has been around for how long now. It’s nothing new. I’ll have to see it to believe it.

5. Remlap

Remlap Member

For sure. I was wondering at the time why the hard contact from Curry was not called (well, I KNEW why).
    But it was enough to knock James back and cause him to go out of bounds.
    And I noted at the time (like was noted above), If Curry gets rung up for a foul on that play (which he should have)
    it would have been #6. James goes to the line (we were in the bonus) AND Curry never gets his shimmy shot off
    to save the day.
    That's potentially a 5 point swing (-2 FT's for James and a 3 pointer for Curry who shouldn't be in the game) right there
    at the end of A 4 POINT GAME!
    GAME, SET, MATCH. . . refs and Warriors.
    TOO much to overcome in this game when you consider all of the non-calls.

We have to dominate and blow them out by 30 to make up for refs.
    Can't keep it a close game because look at all of the evidence of point shaving here.

6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I bet u they gonna let hArden get hack some more just to spite him.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Report don't matter, we still stuck with a BIG FAT L courtesy of the Refs.

8. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Also notice on that Curry non foul call that ass hat has the nerve after getting away with the foul to mock Harden and go over and make a big scene and points at the spot out of bounds Hardens foot touched.

Super douche move.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I would really like to see this for the whole game, because there were quite a few blatant non-calls on them fouling us while shooting 3s.

Patience likes this.
  10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Yes and games and series have been officiated this way for decades... I know the guy is a snake but if you watch some interviews of Tim Donaghy he explains how one team will complain and then get the benefit in the next game. And thats how he knew who was going to win or lose based on the points of emphasis the league sends out before each game.

So you can pretty much gurantee if the warriors try and undercut harden next game it will get called.

I just wish they would call the damn game even.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. JW86

JW86 Member

I agree that these are just missed calls, nothing crazy though I saw that travel live by Klay and really wondered how they missed that. I also think Green's jump and Harden's leg movement make it inconclusive / arguable as well as that CP3 running into Klay at the end.

12. shtinkee

shtinkee Member

Nail on the head, YOLO.

bro2044 likes this.
  13. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Honestly, for the league to watch that Harden play and say that the contact happened because Harden kicked out is beyond me. I'm not at all saying it's the reason we lost or anything, but Green indeed jumped forward, and his upper body made contact with Harden's upper body and hip.

Did Harden move his legs out? Perhaps. Is that the REASON contact happened between them? No.

His reputation caused that call, and I am floored.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. Agent94

Agent94 Member

This is also complete spin. The head of officiating came out right after the game and said it was the right call. No way the review was going to change it even after admitting to other calls.

Their excuse - Draymond would have avoid Harden if he didn't kick out his leg. Yeah right. Green is literally straddling Harden with his ass on Hardens waist.

[​IMG]

RyanB likes this.
  15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

One thing that has always irked me is that superstar players never foul out.

Someone in the game thread said once Curry had 5 fouls "Now he won't get called for another foul."

So now the L2M shows that Curry should have had 7 fouls.

What hurts the most is he hits a big shot at the end there when he should have been fouled out.

What's even the point of 6 fouls if superstar players are incapable of fouling out?

hakeem94, Rocket River and RyanB like this.
  16. RyanB

RyanB Member

exactly
    close games will always be in their favor

17. Fish36floor

Fish36floor Member

Warriors broadcaster claimed that Curry had two fouls, other 3 fouls are clearly bad calls. What a mess !!!!!

18. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

They don't do reports on the first-half stuff?

I do not think it was a foul on Harden's last 3-pt attempt (he clearly threw his legs out way forward). But for all the ones earlier in the game that reddit highlighted, those were definitely fouls and bullsh1t

19. dischead

dischead Member

So basically we would of won if the ref were not corrupt. F this league

20. WestendMassive

Yet this guy is marketed as some humble, friendly family guy.

Truth is he is one of the most arrogant, cocky and entitled players to set foot on an nba court.