1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tillman can’t stick up for his team?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jake Stewart, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

I remember several times Les walking out on the court confronting officials. Tillman can’t even blast them on twitter.....Mark Cuban has done more today calling out refs.

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Tillman should say something. I agree.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

He can't afford the fine

4. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

D'Antoni didn't say **** during the presser either. He just said the refs did their job.

PeterKingX likes this.
  5. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

In before Carl’s “at least he saved some lux tax” line.

chadyang likes this.
  6. Jake Stewart

Jake Stewart Member

Tillman, Morey, Dantoni, Harden & Paul should all have spoken out and take fines.

You have to make a statement to the league

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Based on some Twitter quotes by Clutch, D'Antoni was being cryptic/passive-aggressive:

8. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

He was, I just watched some of it and he got his point across.

9. vick

vick Member

Which is more corrupt? Nba, or Politics.

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It genuinely doesn’t matter. No matter what anybody on the Rockets says...the league is not interested in calling a fair game. They’ve consistently proven that for the Warriors.

And honestly...there isn’t going to be any make-up calls for Houston on Tuesday. It was so obviously biased today, that swinging it wildly in the other direction would be far too on the nose.

Rockets just have to accept that it’s 5 on 8

Houstunna and deb4rockets like this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He's one owner out 30.

Calling the league out publicly don't matter

12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

What funny is that it is possible that the refs will call it fair in game 2 but somehow calling it fair will mean that Tuck and Harden will be in foul trouble. Just watch.

PDJACK7, Fyreball, BamBam and 2 others like this.
  13. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I was already pounding the ganja and liquor by then, probably couldn't pick it up lmao

napalm06 likes this.
  14. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

That’s why I’m all for starting to play dirty going forward. If they don’t call undercuts? Let’s do it too. I’m certain refs will wait no time to call fouls on us. But i don’t give a fxxx. Keep doing it and see whose ankles can hold up longer. That will surely get the point crossed.

waytookrzy079 likes this.
  15. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

The damage is done regardless of how game 2 is called! That game was there for the taking, Iffffffff the ref’s call a fair game!!! Frickin immoral Philistines!!!

THE NBA IS CLEARLY RIGGED!!!!

slothy420, CCity Zero and deb4rockets like this.
  16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sad but true. Its even sadder that guys can do something like undercut a shooter, which can cause serious injury and not get a foul. The league should make that a technical really, just because it's an ankle breaking type of penalty. It's crazy how guys play dirty, take cheap shots, cheat, and flop in all sports. A great bunch of characters athletes are. Ugh, and refs are just as crooked.

CCity Zero and BamBam like this.
  17. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

It was bullshit, ****ing refs ruined the game

deb4rockets likes this.
  18. fattz

fattz Member

This is so wrong —> hurt a person doing THEIR job because you don’t like the way another person is doing their job.

Psst.., Paul is or was president of the player’s union. Maybe start there.

BeBreezy and deb4rockets like this.
  19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Sure it's wrong to do it, but you know God damn well if the Rockets were doing it to Curry at this clip it'd be really bad, and Curry might not get up. Harden thankfully is strong but landing in a players space is super dangerous, they might as well just clobber Harden and least he might land safely. For a player like Curry this would be series ending.

I don't want anyone to get hurt, the series just needs to be called correctly or just throw out the rulebook for both teams. ****ing stupid, like if the Rockets did this, they'd be out on flagrants possibly.

BamBam likes this.
  20. magichat281

magichat281 Member

I mean its his team he do as he please. its like im telling you to paint your car a different color. If he choose he can move the team if he likes and we cant do nothing thats his right. i agree with you but please dont make him seem like a bad guy and people get on his nerves and he move the team you know how a spoiled brat he is. This what happend to oilers the owner got mad at the city for not building a new stadium people talking **** about the owner he picked up and left.