1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WE TOLD YOU SO

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 15, 2019.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The Church of House is going through some struggles, but we persevere. I still believe!

Hope he has a solid game tonight

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm not an HOF, but people really out here rooting against House, laughing at his fans in the playoffs? I hope House becomes MJ. I'll gladly endure annoying HOF's if House can knock down shot consistently.

3. icewill36

icewill36 Member

honestly not worried about house. he is never panicked or rushed. he will be fine.

bilaal14 and jcf like this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Yes, heaven forbid that people would troll people who trolled the boards incessantly about a role player throughout the year. What is the internet coming to?

Louka likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

player only fans are definitely annoying but a rockets win is all that matters. at the same time if you are playing horribly, you aren't absolved from being criticized

roslolian and DreamShook like this.
  6. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

He needs to actually use his skills to drive to the hoop and make sh*t happen that way instead of always settling for the step back three.

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Father House Jr the 3rd has ordered me to inform you that we have a convergence tonight at our secret worship center. Hope to see you soon fellow Houser.

J Sizzle and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm not worried about House. This is the same guy that showed serious stones as an Aggie in that game against Northern Iowa a few years ago. Here's hoping the entire bench mob shows out tonight, and we close this **** out.

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

This has become like the US 2-party political system: Both sides screaming about the often unrealistic, bombastic proclamations of the other, while simultaneously making similar unrealistic, bombastic proclamations. "I can't believe they think like that!!"

Houstunna likes this.
  10. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

how can Real Rockets fan root for this dude to fail just doesn't make any sense

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Who rooted for him to fail?

Louka likes this.
  12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

This.

I was firmly in The Who cares group when his time ran out on his two way contract.

I firmly believed his small sample of stellar play was an outlier.

I wish he was still playing like he was earlier and I really do hope we find a way to keep him because he has obvious role player potential for cheap.

This is not rooting against him.

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

House has def been exposed in the playoffs which is good news I guess, he won't get a crazy deal which means Rox may actually be able to keep him long term.

Tbh whether House plays great or not should have little effect on this series, Rox are too good and have too many chips to bother with the Jazz. What we need him for is next series against GSW.