1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 4/22/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 21, 2019.

1. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

2 possession game after the jazz incredible start!

the rockets can 100% overcome 6 points. its far from over (for all of those saying we lost already)

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't care. Clint needs to hold that **** firm. And dunk it on their heads. Refs aren't out here trying to make it easy for the Rockets.

Crashlanded19 and AuburnRocket like this.
  3. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

"Clit" Capela has been laughable....and, offensively, other than the alley oop off the PNR there is not much there.Unbelievably disappointed with him this series but especially this game.

Crashlanded19 and farhen like this.
  4. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Dónde está Hillario?

JW86, stefanb and Rock Block like this.
  5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If Capella was on the Jazz.....he'd have 15 free throws by now

Rocket River

Tfor3, bro2044 and HookemHorns1250 like this.
  6. HookemHorns1250

I hope so. They don't have anyone down low that can change shots like Gobert/Greek freak.

Mr Chuck Norris and CCity Zero like this.
  7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, that was pretty nice

ghettocheeze likes this.
  8. pli777

pli777 Member

Capela is annoying me, he's fighting hard but his confidence is low, his timing is all off and he's rushing through what normally is gettable buckes/rebounds

9. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

You can't tell me these officials don't have it in for the Rockets. They have 18 free throws in the first half to our 10. They had 38 last game. They had way more in the first game.

They get so many of the softest calls I've ever seen. Yet, Harden runs into the lane and gets body checked by Gobert the majority of the time and barely gets a call.

Tfor3 and bro2044 like this.
  10. RetroRockets

RetroRockets Member

M

keep believing the nba isnt rigged. They are gonna screw us againist the warriors. The league wanted to see how harden played the first 2 games and then adam silver sent his goons in to change the series. The warriors cant beat us without refs either, but i bet you dont believe that

Tfor3 likes this.
  11. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Not a chance. They always play Harden straight up. They have way too much belief in their individual defenders.

12. amaru

amaru Member

If Clint was that type of big man, we'd seen it by now. He ain't prime Dwight.

#Trusttheprocess

13. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I wrote in the other thread that a way to counteract the sag defense of Utah is to employ a 5 out strategy. It worked pretty damn well in the 2nd quarter. The trade off is that we lose all rim protection and become susceptible to offensive rebounding. MDA has some interesting choices to make. TELL ME HOW WE WILL DEFEND UTAH!

14. stefanb

stefanb Member

I keep telling people about Capela. Is he a good player? Sure. Is he worth what he's getting paid? I don't think so. He is an inconsistent player. Against good centers like Gobert and Demarcus Cousins he tends to get pushed around.

15. HookemHorns1250

Come on now. I get what you're saying, but someone pulling on anyones arm is going to effect the shot. He isn't Shaq.

16. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

"Great moments are born from great opportunity. Their time is done. It's finished. Now, go out there and take it!"

[​IMG]

17. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Lol Eddie saying he feels "different" at this half then the last half..... literally a 1pt difference, and no reasons to feel better for the Jazz now than then.

18. RetroRockets

RetroRockets Member

the warriors cant beat the rockets PERIOD

they dont have a gobert, but they do have adam silver.. lightskin protection

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

He's still young. If Harden can advance every year with the amount of skills he has, Clint can too when he is just rebounding and dunking.

20. major_major

major_major Member

Don't forget Rubio banking in a 3. That shtt was gross.

Roc Paint and bro2044 like this.