1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ZDOG threatens Harden and Paul's lives

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lawlruschang, May 7, 2018.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I'm hearing rumors that ZDOG is actually Morey's long lost son who has never gotten over his dad abandoning him. He was conceived at the renowned American Bush in Salt Lake City where Morey and Dennis Lindsey went on a coke-fueled night out to celebrate Lindsey's promotion to VPBO of Rockets.

So profound that they ended up supporting teams that hate each other when all they really want is to unite again. It's no coincidence ZDOG is a tremendous ping pong player and mathematician, but he shunned those gifts for the rap game. Now ZDOG has to endure watching his dad give the Jazz a beating over and over again. Fate can be so cruel.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

FLASH21 likes this.
  2. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Apparently Austin Rivers smokes weed?

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

[​IMG]
    - ZDOG

Yes, ZPUP. Yes you did.

4. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

This dude might be autistic.

If not, there's pretty obviously something clinically wrong with him.

It's pretty cringe but I can't have a good time at his expense.

Not judging as in my youth, I would have laughed.

I hope most of you grow out of it too.

This is sad. I'm thankful I got a much better roll of the dice.

5. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

I am confident that he is on the autism spectrum. Folks with autism tend to get intensely focused on a hobby or piece of media or (in this case) a sports team. The stereotype about all Sonic the Hedgehog fans having autism has some roots in reality -- whenever I was a special education teacher, I had two autistic students who obsessed over Sonic and drew their own Sonic-stype anthropomorphic avatars in class every day.

These obsessions often become very deeply ingrained in a person's identity, particularly among higher-functioning autistic people. So, for Zdog, the Utah Jazz is very likely a huge part of his life and a significant aspect of his self-identity. I know nothing about the guy, but based on my experiences with autistic people, it's very possible that he doesn't have very many friends or a job. And even if he does, it's clear that he spends a lot of time thinking about the Utah Jazz and creating Utah Jazz-related content.

This is not to excuse his behavior or to say that he is harmless. But, I would guess that he doesn't really understand the implications of making death threats against public figures on YouTube.

napalm06 and nacho bidness like this.
  6. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

They made it, he didn't

CK Johnson likes this.
  7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Take that, autistic kid...? I see nothing for us to be proud of here. I'd rather have ZDog as owner than Tilman Fertitta so far.

Zboy likes this.
  8. Possum

Possum Member

He calls himself Zdog. Nothing else needs to be said.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

ZBoy was already taken.

juanm34 likes this.
  10. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

why can't you treat him like a normal person? There is much more to him than being autistic. Do you think he'd rather be one of the guys, or the kid you treat differently?