1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mosque mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 14, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Wearing hijab to pander... oh brother. That is cringe af.

cml750 likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If making a gesture of respect to victims of terrorism is pandering then I don't think you'll find a lot of people who believe that is cringe worthy.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Its quite hilarious how some Pakis keep claiming their country is different now then it was ten years ago.

Ten years from now it'll still be the same **** hole country it is now. Any country that is based on religion, especially Islam, will never see any progress.

Nook likes this.
  4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

5. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Agreed Pakistan is a **** hole country and so is India, both will likely continue to be for the next 10 years. India has progressed further in pockets and have many challenges socially before they get anywhere, similar to Pakistan. I would bet on India moving forward than Pakistan, so we agree there. Right now a large population helps. Wait till AI changes the name of the game and a large population becomes burdensome, this will change the future for a lot of countries with many new issues arising. Difference between you and I is that I am not aligned or care for either. Don't get your butt hole hurt over this and think with your brain.

6. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

I have been to Turkey and it was pretty nice.

Also been to Jordan and it was a shithole. Israel definitely got the nice part from the Palestinians. Looking at the map you notice Israel is just a division between Muslims and Africa. Cannot have black and brown people working together.

7. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

BTW calling a Non-Pakistani a Paki only demonstrates your insecurities.

8. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Replacement migration. I DDG'd it...no luck.

[​IMG]

9. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

10. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Cohete Rojo likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

yeah I don't think you get what I say. Not about the religion but about the politician kissing ass by being inauthentic. I don't care what culture it is... it is as bad as Justin Trudeau wearing Indian tradtional outfits to look woke when he was having his failed diplomatic trip. Sorry but using Hakeen to play victim... that is also Cringe af.

cml750 likes this.
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Quite sad to see how Turkey is trending. They had a lot more going for them ten years before than they do right now.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  14. Exiled

Exiled Member

New testament house held code , allow the man to beat his wife or child to death for something like drinking his wine
    these verses in Quran were specific to certain people of that time who were married to RICH orphans for the sake of their money,some were forced to trim their wife's roster from 10-11 to 4 non rich .
    the green light to marry 4 is a misconception among Muslims and non Muslims which contradict the clear straight forward verse of marriage relationship:
    *either keep [her] in an acceptable manner or release [her] with good treatment*

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

America in the 19th century did not see any progress?

Good to know.

Jump Ship likes this.
  16. Cohete Rojo

dachuda86 likes this.
  17. Cohete Rojo

19th century America — based on Islam.

Good to know.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Interesting word choice. I would say supplement but ok. Also we have enough Americans and can fill empty spots with automation. Afterall, that is the big concern. No need for UBI or letting masses of illegals in.

Funny how regressive world views shift from issue to issue.

Incoming unemployment from automation:
    Concerning UBI - Automation is good and will make UBI needed because people will be out of work. There are just too many people in the world.

Concerning Illegal immigration: You can't have too many people! Open the border so they can vote democrats. It won't hurt the economy in any way to have more people taking easy jobs, but robot do?

Taxes and economy:
    Cali: California is great but its economy sucks/housing and taxes are high... also housing is for everyone, but not in my backyard!

Texas: Same regressive idiots who complain about Texas and Texans, move to Texas, and then vote for democrats who will raise taxes and housing prices because it is the same type of hypocritical NIMBY idiots that ruined california.

Tump being a Russian agent and somehow not caring enough to want to win

View 1: Trump is a Russian agent who was colluding to win the white house

View2: Trump didn't actually want to win. It was all a big show for

#518 dachuda86, Mar 20, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  19. malakas

malakas Member

Oh there's zero misunderstanding.
    A man is allowed to marry 4 women but a woman isn't allowed to marry four men.
    The Bible on the other hand says that man can marry only one woman and a woman can marry only one man.

See the difference? :rolleyes:

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think you've repeated this 15 times in the past 3 days.