1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

'Yeah, you want to talk to me now. You wouldn't pay me.'

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Mar 15, 2019.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

I just rewatched that sequence (it's still up on League Pass). Worrell is definitely overreacting to what he thought he saw. The reality is that Tilman was talking to Capela and saw House, and took a moment to apparently congratulate him. House acknowledges that, then they both break off and go in different directions. No animosity on display whatsoever.

However, a few seconds earlier Worrell says: "I'll tell you who makes me proud right now: Danuel House. Came back from the Valley and saved the Rockets here tonight." So Worrell is definitely a big fan of House, and likely doesn't care much for Tilman because he's aware he's being phased out of the broadcast team and will likely have nowhere to go but retirement. I'm not surprised he said what he said.

Anyway, the interaction between Tilman and House was absolutely nothing.

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The irony is so thick.
    "Why the hate? Sure, I hate Tilman, but that's coz he's a cheap bum. Can we just be positive guys?"

Did you ever think that you could possibly cheer for everyone?

#122 sirbaihu, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

House thread blows up clutchfans.

He better blow up two months from now.

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Listen I like House but why are we acting like he's a star?

5. blackistan

blackistan Member

Well the truth hurts

6. Malaya

Malaya Member

Why? Is House gonna foot the luxury tax and the repeater tax? Noooo