1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mosque mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 14, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Did you read the last paragraph of the comment you just quoted?

And to attribute the plight of women's issues in Muslim nations to a practice that less than 1 % of Muslims practice is stupid and irrational .

#441 fchowd0311, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Actually, I have no idea what are all the reasons people share. Curiosity is but one example as that's the one that I encounter yesterday.

I also do not know where people get the content and remember it was being taken down, so a link isn't reliable. It's conceivable people prefer to share but not send their friends to a hate site, if that's where the link take them.

3. malakas

malakas Member

All my neighboring muslim countries drink alcohol and many have cuisine based on pork.
    Just because some choose to interprete the Quran one way or another it doesnt change what is written. Islam is based on the Quran itself not your opinion on it.

Facts: Islam by its foundation gives the right to men to marry 4 wives.
    Whether some Muslim chooses to exercise this godgiven right to marry 4 women or not, its up to him same as its up to him to fast on Ramadan.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's be clear, you can not link to a hate site - do you really think the major platforms are going to allow that? You have to download and upload the video - it's not as easy as copying and sharing a link.

5. biff17

biff17 Member

I don't mind being wrong, enjoy learning new things.

So when are you gonna admit you were wrong about States where guns are illegal?

jcf likes this.
  6. biff17

biff17 Member

What does any of that have to do with you staying that in some states guns are illegal?

Are you gonna just continue to ignore you said this?

7. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

My mistake. I meant Automatic guns. I kept saying loose gun laws to imply that but should have just specified ARs.

8. AB423

AB423 Member

I found it last night, it gave me a headache. That guy has some deep issues.

9. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Also, by state one can imply any city-states globally and not just the US. I believe that is what I was implying when I posted that. These rules are universal, because we are not seeing school shootings or mosque/synagogue/church shootings happen in states outside the US without guns.

10. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

AR'S are not automatic weapons. Fully automatic weapons are prohibited in all 50 states without a very costly and difficult to obtain permit.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Calling bs on fb. Number is way too high considering how it is a dying platform... they also said they missed 20 percent. Just enough for ppl like you to demand more censorship on the platform. Fb is an orwellian org. Do not forget that.

12. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

1.5 billion people use Facebook daily.

13. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Semi automatic does not fall under the automatic weapon umbrella? Fully auto vs semi auto, guess that is redundant vs just saying auto and semi auto. My mistake.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

No no no! It's dead! No one uses FB anymore!

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Let me ask you something, why is you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend like White Nationalism isn't a problem? Do you not care about the victims?
    [​IMG]
    Do you not think the fact that over 1/3 of Trump's supporters also follow a known white nationalist twitter account? Does that not shock you? Oh, and that's compared to 0.16% for Hillary.

#455 Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  16. Buck Turgidson

I wonder what the 10 twitter accounts are.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He knows things. Pat him on the head and move on.

biff17 likes this.
  19. Buck Turgidson

It's like Yogi Berra's quote about a NYC restaurant: "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded."

mdrowe00 and Harrisment like this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Islam has some jacked up DNA when it comes to women. Possibly inspired by Beetlejuice or Rumpelstiltskin, with triple talaq, a Muslim man can divorce his wife by mentioning divorce three times. Not consecutively but at any time, through any utterance or form of communication.

Female tourists might be familiar with the rule that sexual assault can only be corroborated by 'several' male witnesses.

There's some endless misery with that crap as long as they don't clean it up while hiding behind peace and moderation.

malakas likes this.