1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 3/15/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 14, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Kudos to both teams.

Suns are playing well but fortunately they are not good at closing. Have fun with a high lottery pick!

2. alethios

alethios Member

This is Harden's world and we're all spectators.

D-rock likes this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

House getting more love than Harden on clutchfans. smh.

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Why so ungenerous about luv tho!?:p

DreamShook likes this.
  6. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

I need see that block again. It was clean tho.

alethios, BamBam, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  7. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I think its because he nee we already know harden a all time great. But I would get on alot of people asses about thier house takes but I wont tonite. Just saying 10 games u could tell he was a rotational player at the very least...that's all I been trying to say. Who cant use a rotational player at a position of need. People where trying to clown people like everybody trying to make him into harden when people really wasnt. It was just a fact he was a guy that could dribble n drive. To me that's priceless on this team cause to many just watch harden instead of being a threat too.

But that was just soooo hard for people to comprehend for so reach. I dont get why we try to divide the team
    Why cant we want everybody on the team...key word on the team be good. We need everybody nene n shump.

Hakeemtheking, ramotadab and Tfor3 like this.
  8. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Tfor3 likes this.
  9. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Really smh

10. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Happy about the win.

Suns played us close, and maybe they duplicate against our main competition remainder of season while getting a few dubs.

Shoutout to their TWO wins vs Bucks this season.

D-rock and Gray_Jay like this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Oakland at Oakland, too

13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I wont look we all die hard fans I love house...ask the people that think I'm always sticking up for him. But here's my thing I never fault the player or the organization for doing right for them. I want house to get as much money as he got coming to him. I would love him on Houston but of I'm morey I would pay up if it's crazy. Ima a rational fan....I know we ain't signing Faried or Austin or shump as good as some are u cant pay guys like that. I'm good tho cause with our core the guys u have to play cp3 Clint n harden we can always get guys like house or Austin or Faried. I want him to ppl lay like a allstar all of them this year n leave if someone pays them...cause of them.guys do we winning a chip n I'll be good

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

At full speed, I thought he had to have fouled him, and I love that he did. But slowed down, did House hit Johnson's hands at all?

Could be worse: the Rockets could've had the NBA equivalent of the Astros's spring training umps tonight. Angel Hernandez AND C.B. Buckner on the same crew?! How do these guys even have jobs? What, was Joe West not available too?

D-rock, BigShasta and ilovehtownbb like this.
  16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Only seems that way on the surface. If you dig deep you will realize that the House-love is simply love for Harden. We ALL know Harden needs a strong supporting cast to ascend to the top of the NBA throne (championship).
    House strengthens his supporting cast.

17. Roxs-Redemption

:eek::eek: My Goodness, that's a grown man move!

18. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

They're going to be very, very good once they learn how to win. And NBA refs learn to respect them. Watching them, they could really use a thug of a big man, to hammer people in the lane, get dirty boards, and get a good high percentage two when they absolutely need it. Though I did not enjoy watching Booker and Ayton fly to the rim like the Rox defense wasn't even there.

Point is, IMHO, they're not going to suck anywhere near this bad next year.

RocketWalta and daywalker02 like this.
  19. Juxtaposed Jolt

If that was LeBron doing the chasedown block, the foul wouldn't have been called.

D-rock and Hakeemtheking like this.
  20. LivinLikeLarry

Oh not arguing at all with that, I agree with Bill. House should have been paid long ago if winning was the bottom line, but savings seemed to be a bigger concern. Tilman just seems really sensitive to criticism, especially concerning his reluctance to spend. He quickly clapped back at the journalist who criticized him for cutting costs in all departments, so I doubt he would like to hear one of his owm employees giving a similar sentiment on air.