1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MAGA gear triggers crazy anti-Trumper

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Dec 30, 2018.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Keep thinking that listing a bunch of nonsense without factual grounds is winning a debate. You never addressed the actual topic of our conversation, so actually I am still waiting for your rebuttal to my point. That MAGA was about removing people. That was the actual point I challenged you on, which you didn't address. Instead you went all over the place with your insane ravings and listing of politically skewed talking points which have long been debunked. You are a lunatic unfortunately. Yes, I used an ad hom attack because anyone espousing such uneducated crap deserves to be called a lunatic. It definitely has nothing to do with you being a winner, that’s for sure. But you can self-declare it all you want. Of course, if you have to self-declare yourself the winner, well, we all know what that means. “Winning” for you is clearly more important than the truth.

Now, the main problem with you is that it is hard to have an honest "debate" with you (and others around this forum). For example, you used the term Muslim Ban. This language choice is a tactic politicians and activists use to make something more politically and emotionally charged. This supposed "Muslim Ban" never actually happened though, and I would love for you to try to prove it did so I can watch you bring another 20-point off-topic list to hide the fact that you actually have no evidence. One of the reasons I largely ignore your posts is because I just don't have a lot of time to respond point-by-point to someone who has used charged language to skew reality across 20 different points which are unsourced and riddled with errors. When you start presenting things in a more honest way, then we can have a "debate." At this point, you are more akin to a monkey flinging his own poo at people. Don't be surprised when people walk away from you when you act like this.

cml750 likes this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

You have an amazing lack of self awareness.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Was waiting for you to say something devoid of intelligence. Now the thread is complete.

cml750 likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am not sure where you get your information, but the Muslim Ban is real and that language comes from your champion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769

He signed the executive order, and banning Muslims was his language. So if you want to debate honestly, you need to start by holding yourself accountable to being honest which you are not.

MAGA is a racist idea because it is based on a self--proclaimed nationalist's racist agenda. I am not surprised you'd defend this because you probably agree with it and don't want to admit you are biased against minorities.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hard to know whether this belongs here or in the fake news thread, but what the hell . . . and as always, Scott Adams is entertaining

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. biff17

biff17 Member

nothing about that is entertaining.

And he said that literally Sanders could have guaranteed Trumps reelection if she had responded to this question the "correct" way.

How do you find these crackpots and why do you think anybody would engage you in a meaningful discussion about this topic?

Really what are you researching or following that would come across this.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The ban was against certain countries that present a security risk and was taken in part from Obama era policy that restricted travel for security reasons. To call it a Muslim ban is disingenuous. Also Maga is a campaign slogan. Nothing more.

As for my biases, I do not like illegal immigration. You see racism everywhere though because you need professional help.

You still have not demonstrated that MAGA is about removing people. Waiting on it.

cml750 likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Then why did Trump call for banning Muslims from coming into the US? Isn't "banning Muslims" the same thing as a "Muslim ban"? Can you explain the difference please?

H1B Visas holders are not illegal immigrants. Nor are asylum seekers.

You just lost all credibility here. Like I said, I hope you find peace in your heart - you clearly have some serious anger and hate issues to speak to a stranger on the internet this way.

Buck Turgidson and No Worries like this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It never was a Muslim ban despite your scant circumstantial evidence. And this isn't even the actual part we were debating, it was a small point that you decided to spin into a seperate debate in hopes that I forget the original debate topic. This is what you do everytime. So... as I said before:

You never addressed the actual topic of our conversation, so actually I am still waiting for a real rebuttal to my point. You said MAGA was about removing people but can't prove it.

Because you have failed to actually debate the point, I am going to assume you haven't got anything factual to back it. Fair enough man, just move on. You can actually just say it is your opinion and you don't have solid evidence at hand. Seems to be good enough for people when it comes to the Trump-Russia connection. You don't have to try to make such a big fuss about being an emotional thinker. Of course, don't waste my time with lists of nonsense and off-topic minutia when you are really just sharing your feelings.

#189 dachuda86, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    cml750 likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I gave you a post of about 20 things and you ignored it. I told you that Trump called for a ban on Muslims, and you ignore that as well.

I have offered you rebuttals, and It seems to me you aren't here to debate but rather fire shots at people since you can't discuss things based on their own merits.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I read your post. Didn't actually prove your point. None of it. So I'll say it again:

You never addressed the actual topic of our conversation. You said MAGA was about removing people, but can't prove it.

12. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

jcf and No Worries like this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

First, he didn't say ALL Muslims so this can be taken that way if you so choose to think. This is just drumming up his base with aggressive rhetoric, which is nothing new with Trump. Of course, regardless, if he does mean ALL or some, this issue still isn't about removing people which is what we were talking about. It is banning, and if you look at the order, it wasn't ALL MUSLIMS. It targeted countires with heavy terrorism and large groups of people who are anti-American. Nations selected by Obama and cited as sercurity risks. So, while an interesting topic and point of discussion, it isn't at all supportive of the original point of contention which I am still waiting on his proof for, other than his feelings.

Astrodome likes this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I listed how he supported white nationalists, took their talking points, and accepted their endorsements as well as policies against both legal immigrants and asylum seekers from brown countries - policies not directed at European countries. You don't even acknowledge it. MAGA is about keeping America white - that's what it means to a big chunk of this country who don't like the browning of America and are afraid of whites being a minority and losing power.

MAGA is about keeping white culture as the dominant culture in this country. You can pretend otherwise. You can call me names if you like. But none of that changes the truth.

No Worries likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't need to acknowledge 20 unrelated unrelated examples to our original point other than you spin things and politicize things often, so I really can't be bothered to go point by point. Unless you are going to pay me for the time, but I would just copy and paste the fact that they are all unrelated. You have absolutely no proof of your statement about MAGA being about removing people, which was what I asked you about. Your proof did not line up with the original issue. Furthermore, you are walking back and changing you point to the idea that MAGA is about white culture dominance. FALSE. There are Americans of all race and creed who are brothers and sisters in this great nation and MAGA is something they proudly support. Are you saying they don't have a voice? They don't count? MAGA is about making the country stronger after two terms of weakness (longer if you count the train wreck Bush era which honestly was worse than Obama). I know you don't like insults, but let's not act like you're innocent. You routinely and falsely use the race card every chance you get.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

MAGA is a racist white nationalist idea. It's an insult to every American who isn't white. If you are a MAGA follower you are either racist or you are very stupid. Which one is it for you?

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

First, I am not a MAGA follower. I routinely try to be fair and critique the president, but I don't always disagree with him. For example, I am very disappointed with his handling of the ongoing Boeing problems. It is very lax and dangerous what he is doing and not OK. Furthermore, I also don't think his slogan is about race, even though some bad apples may try to use it to make their numbers look bigger. Very common tactic for losers who engage in racial politics. They are leeches and will try to use something already popular to associate with themselves to look popular.

Now that I have explained, I must bring this up, because surely you didn't think I was going to let you get away with this... what did you do just now? You just played the race card after being called out for playing the race card. Bravo Sweet Lou. Just amazing. 10/10. Living up to your reputation. I rest my case.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Race card? By telling you what MAGA is? You can deny it all you want, but my friend Trump plays on hate for a big chunk of his popularity. He is the one playing race cards.

19. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

you should order a maga cap for sweet lou

dachuda86 likes this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He'd likely wear it, since, as he said himself, only stupid people and racists support MAGA.

mick fry likes this.