1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Leaving Neverland

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bratna8, Mar 4, 2019.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Watched part 1 last night. The article RR posted is interesting, but I'm of the opinion that where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

The creepiest part of the whole thing to me, was watching the parents interviews. Even today, they still seem just GIDDY when they talk about all the trips they took and stars they met, etc.They were seduced more than they're kids were.

Forget about the fact that my kid is sleeping in the same bed as MJ......I just got to meet Sean Connery! Sean Connery!!!

Sure, you can stay with a guy I just met 4 hours ago for the next 5 days......we're going to the Grand Canyon!!!

2. PhiSlammaJamma

The difference here is that the smoke, the victims, the witnesses, were all snuffed out by the legal system. Everyone looked for the fire, and couldn't find it. They looked at the smoke, and put it out. There's no evidence, how is that possible, there's no credible witness, and even the victims have no credibility. So many contradictions in the testimony. There's just nothing here to make their story believable, but even worse, they adamantly defended MJ to discredit themselves. The president couldn't even cover up his one consenting transgression, but somehow MJ could hide all of this in the raid and with the entire legal system bearing down on him.

#42 PhiSlammaJamma, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    REEKO_HTOWN and tinman like this.
  3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I bet those 7 people who still listen to terrestrial radio are pissed.

They can accuse the dead person who has no self defense all that they want, but I'm still gonna dance in my seat to Billie Jean.

No, I have not watched this documentary and do not plan to. After watching Abducted in Plain Sight, I'm done with these sick ass Pedo shows on Netflix. Way too creepy and sickening so I'm just sticking to The Office and Parks and Rec.

I think there were times he crossed the line. Whether it was straight up molestation or just being inappropriate around kids, i'm not sure. What's certain is the lawyers and investigators would have reviewed every piece of evidence available in order to get money out of him and it didn't seem to ever materialize as charges. He was investigated by the FBI who tore apart Neverland and found nothing.

That says a lot, to me.

But aint no way I would ever let him around my kids. Creepy for sure...

#43 LonghornFan, Mar 7, 2019
    mrm32, tinman and GRENDEL like this.
  4. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

the people who truly believes these dudes would put themselves through this and make this up to be on a documentary are delusional...

MJ's maid testified she saw MJ showering with a young Roberson... Did she make that up too?

#44 TMAC3, Mar 7, 2019
    ac in austin and DaDakota like this.
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

Under deposition, the maid and employees admitted they were paid to fabricate stories about Jackson. And her son also flipped his testimony several times.

Erbnwarfare, REEKO_HTOWN and tinman like this.
  6. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

yep and Furhman framed OJ too...

7. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

Found nothing??? just strange hidden rooms and adult alarms...

FBI charged him with seven counts of child molestation...

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

As posted above, I have not watched this Doc and after reading about it on other forums it sounds so horribly sickening that I really don't want to - but I will. I'm just posting about what was reported to the public in his living years while he was being investigated. If I watch and see these details I've read about I'll most likely do a 180 on the guy.

I will still always love Billie Jean. My brain decides that when my body moves.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They would have found something.
    We live in a time now where people take everything they see on tv or social media as the truth.

The Jessie Smolett thing opened up stuff that we always have known, you can't believe everything you see on tv.

People do lie and make things up for whatever selfish purpose. There's evidence that the accusers lied in court, that creates a credibility issue. Also they tried to sue the estate for 1 billion dollars. The intent is money driven.

Did all these little girls sue R Kelly for billions of dollars? We know R Kelly did it cause he has video tape evidence of it

Erbnwarfare and JoeBarelyCares like this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Come on, the dude slept with young kids - clearly he had some issues, and is almost certainly a pedophile.

DD

11. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty sure MJ is gonna look worse than Bill Cosby when all is said and done. You sure you want to be the guy that defended a pedo?

12. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Not if he was asexual. I doubt if he ever had even a smidgen of testosterone.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm saying he was tried already and found innocent. There's a big difference when one person was found guilty by a court of law and the other one wasn't .

Did any of the Cosby witnesses lie under court deposition?

People said Michael Jackson was bleaching his skin, turns out he had a skin disease which was proven.

Apparently everyone believes what they see on TV or media now. Nobody sees both sides.

How is one person who hasn't been found guilty worse than someone who is found guilty?

If this is the trend, people don't need trials

just directors for documentaries.

Erbnwarfare likes this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

Apparently brother we are in the age where court of law means nothing
    documentaries = the truth
    Next time don't hire a lawyer, get a film director

Let's just say, Person A got killed, Person B is a suspect,
    there is no evidence

Person C makes a documentary about Person B

Is Person B guilty of Person A's death because Person C made a documentary?

15. ac in austin

ac in austin Contributing Member

If you haven’t watched it you shouldn’t comment. I’m a skeptic by nature and I believed them. And I rarely post so I feel pretty strongly about this.

BigM, Richie_Rich and kubli9 like this.
  16. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I'm not really a fan of MJ, but I feel like these guys were lying. If these types of things happened to me I wouldn't go into the detail they did recounting the incidents on tv. They seemed very comfortable talking about these disturbing situations when I think they would be more traumatized.

#jussiesmollett

tinman likes this.
  17. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Did HBO pay Wade and Jimmy? If yes, they have incentive to exaggerate.

Also Wade’s grandma blaming MJ? If MJ molested Wade no doubt MJ should have been held responsible, but what about Wade’s wannabe show biz mom? Who lets their child sleep in the same bed as a stranger? Who leaves their child for a week alone with a stranger? Both parents made wtf decisions for fame and fortune.

tinman likes this.
  18. mrm32

mrm32 Member

The documentary did a great job of working on the viewer’s emotions. Also, a very one sided documentary. That alone makes me dismiss it.

Erbnwarfare and LonghornFan like this.
  19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It's almost like they wrote a book about being molested after they got denied the chance to work on a MJ tribute show in Las Vegas.....

A skeptic that believes word of mouth....you suck as a skeptic.

LonghornFan likes this.
  20. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

They weren't paid to be in the documentary. HBO's deal is with the director and not the accusers.