1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cowherd has James Harden not at 1, not at 2, not at....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by yuko_dude, Mar 5, 2019.

1. yuko_dude

yuko_dude Member

Ok, I feel bad that I have to do this bs to you guys. I regret posting it while I am doing this lol. But I just listened to one of the most bs talk for a while and need to share it. Again, my apologies to those who get crazy after watching this.

ALERT: It will kill some of your brain cells

deshen likes this.
  2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

these clicks add to his views and revenue. Sorry not going to click on crap he says on purpose to get us triggered.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you like it

if you didn't you wouldn't watch it or listen to it
    you wouldn't
    take your time to find the youtube video and create a thread about it

Clutchfans quit lying to yourself

Handles, jevjnd, xiki and 10 others like this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I mean who under the age of 30 watches sports talk shows?

Why?

xiki, King1, Mazulis and 8 others like this.
  5. yuko_dude

yuko_dude Member

nah, not his channel

6. yuko_dude

yuko_dude Member

you like it
    then don't click into the thread

Houstunna likes this.
  7. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Ya hate to see it

8. tinman

Supporting Member

I like Clutchfans and don't want to see it bombarded with hot take shows
    because obviously newer fans have NO REAL OPINIONS
    that they have to adapt or respond to people who get paid for one

9. amaru

amaru Member

Yea I'm not clicking to hear a paid troll troll people.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Hey Amaru

I ACCIDENTALLY LISTENED TO A HOT TAKE SHOW

so I decided to FIND THE YOUTUBE POST AND MAKE IT A THREAD ON CLUTCHFANS

He gets paid millions of dollars to provoke viewers so they get more viewers so that BUFFALO WILD WINGS can sponsor the show

so he can GET MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and a hot wife and mansion and cars

King1 likes this.
  11. amaru

amaru Member

It's a weird time. People are willing to pay others to offend them so that they can debate.

jevjnd, King1, burlesk and 2 others like this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

PROTIP: Give a summary when you fishing for attention

jevjnd, hakeem94 and rocketman84 like this.
  13. topfive

topfive CF OG

Hey, no need to be ageist, my friend. ;)

14. tinman

Supporting Member

yes,

and you know he talks about every sport and every team that has a large amount of fans

he's talking about the lakers, rockets

he's not talking about minor league soccer teams

and he has a show everyday

you can pay me millions and i can talk about a bunch of teams too , and my job would be to PROVOKE the fanbase so they can react and repost and listen again and again and again

amaru likes this.
  15. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Another poster for the ignore list.

Nothing personal OP, but I gotta stick to my guns about ignoring anybody who starts a thread based on something one of the blowhards said.

Htown Stros, Handles, jevjnd and 6 others like this.
  16. BigBum

BigBum Member

3 Durant
    4. Curry
    5. Harden
    6. Embiid
    7. Jokic
    8. Kawhi
    9. LeBron

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

lol man. That’s some solid trolling.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Cowturd:

1. Paul George (Playing with ball-centric Westbrook; career high in pts, ast, reb & stl; shooting over 42% from three; +/- is almost +10 a game; second in NBA in scoring; 21-4 when he scores over 30; not a guy when he goes off, the team is less; leads NBA in steals; best 2-way player in the NBA; had not missed any games until recently; he's my MVP of the league right now)

2. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Missed 5 games, Bucks have a winning record; Bucks just as good when he's not on the floor; remarkable rebounder; longest player in the league; leads Bucks in virtually everything; Bucks have best record in NBA; he'll win MVP. Paul George playing with Westbrook & doing what he's doing, Giannis is my 2nd best player)

3. Kevin Durant (We're forgetting Kevin Durant is amazing; he's had an amazing year; best assist year ever; does he coast more defensively than PG? Yes; Missed only one game; averaging almost 28 a game; Warriors have best record in the West; Warriors best overall player; Career high in assists; can't put him over PG this year; PG giving a more intense passionate defensive effort; PG had to play with a tougher teammate

4. Stephen Curry (Because of Harden, we're not paying attention to Steph; 3rd in NBA averaging 28 1/2 a game; has missed 11 games; when KD misses games, they have a winning record; Under .500 in 11 games Steph has missed; just below his unanimous MVP year; because he's not loud & dramatic and not a drama king, we don't pay attention; unbelievable season)

5. James Harden (Curry's defense gives me better effort consistently than James; when Harden goes into I'm gonna take over & not pass, Rockets are 11-11; had to deal with some injuries; really believe Stephen Curry if I started franchise tomorrow, Steph & James, I'm taking Steph; plays well with others; best shooter of my lifetime; incredibly efficient; can play with multiple stars; coachable; best ball handler since Isiah Thomas; Harden would be my 5th MVP choice)

6. Joel Embiid (Monster year; into social media stuff; top 5 in scoring; 2nd in rebounding; career high in everything; unlike Ben Simmons, game is getting better. Simmons a real disappointment; Embiid having a monster year; has missed 9 games; when he misses they're sub .500)

7. Nikola Jokic (Leads Nuggets in everything; 2nd best record in West; great passing big; when 9+ assists, they're 22-3; plays every night; Nuggets deserve something on this show)

8. Kawhi Leonard (Better team than last year; 2nd best 2-way player in the NBA; having great year; career high in pts & reb; big knock is he's falling into this load management crap; missed 18 games; Raptors 13-5 without him; 2nd best 2-way player)

9. LeBron (Not having a terrible year; 24-22 when he plays; averaging 27/8/8; when on the floor, Lakers are 6.9 points better; we'll bury him this year but not close to being defensively the same player; some of that is injury)

10. Damian Lillard (Comes every night; missed only 1 game; not a good defensive player; gifted offensively; shooting 47% this year; Blazers added Hood & Kanter; could win a couple playoff series)

Joy Taylor:

Gonna get a lot of pushback on Harden. I would have had him in the top three. Durant & Steph cancel each other out but both having incredible years.

#18 J.R., Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

This is equivalent to being 'Outraged' that somebody on the Kardasian show cheated on someone

BeBreezy likes this.
  20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lmaoooooooo

Well executed troll

Htown Stros likes this.