1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Upset your franchise player ✓ Let all your FA's walk ✓ 40M/y contract to old man CP3 ✓

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ISOBall, Feb 16, 2019.

1. biff17

biff17 Member

This is it exactly some of these fans are extremely spoiled because of last year.

rhee and D-rock like this.
  2. D-rock

D-rock Member

I will be concerned when Harden requests a trade. Harden's Rockets are top 5 in the West playing for a coach, FO, that caters the system and team completely around what Harden does best.

Rockets are not the Warriors and if the expectation is 65 win season every season then people are being completely unrealistic especially in light of the injuries.

Patience likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Finally a comment that made me smile.:)

xaos likes this.
  4. seeingred

seeingred Member

Lololol. you're a clown.

5. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Let’s wait for Clint to get back and see how we do.

Before Clint went out we had the best record in the league for that 12 game stretch I think we went 11-1.

We’re losing games we should win because we can’t rebound the ball nothing more nothing less.

We gave up a ton of points in the paint last year and still has a top 6 defense.

We have a good team guys are starting to get healthy.

I can’t compare 15-16 to this year because 1 were still 9 games over 500 and can get 50+ wins that was not that case that season and 2 we have better talent on this team.

I hope we fall back to 6 and play okc or Denver in the first round. We can beat both in certain of that.

I’ll take my chances against GS in the WCF again.

BigShasta likes this.
  6. amaru

amaru Member

I think we need to address the back up PG situation long term with Paul. Rivers is a great addition but we won't be able to afford him moving forward. Don't know what else is out there though.

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I will say well done on contradicting yourself in the thread title. Because you can't let all of your free agents walk AND sign old man CP3 to a 40 million dollar contract. He was our biggest free agent.

ISOBall likes this.
  8. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

You got me!