1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jussie Smollett attack

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Senator

Senator Member

2 wrongs do not make a right.

I do not remember your outrage when Clinton raped women as President, nor have you objected to the fact he still sells out auditoriums.

I mean, he planned it. Chicago PD has released a statement. But wait, is objective analysis allowed regarding an AA? You would much rather paint someone as as a racist for pointing out AA males make up 6% of the population, yet carry out the majority of violent attacks... instead of saying we have to take accountability..

If you could look at the facts and ignore false narratives (which the media admittedly tries to sell), you'd be much happier much more successful (definition of it is case by case) person. America gives you a shot at that, moreso than any other country in the world.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I know said this already not sure if you want me to say "I'm 100% sure this guys absolutely deserves to go to jail"

what's your problem with my statement below?

"I think he maybe based on what has come out so far. but just like everyone else he deserves his day in court. he will need to either plead guilty or found guilty without reasonable doubt by a jury."

jcf and B-Bob like this.
  3. jcf

jcf Member

It looks more like he used your post to trot out statistics on black crime again.

If we are really lucky, this thread about one admittedly strange situation could devolve into another discussion about the threat of overpopulation in Africa.....

vlaurelio likes this.
  4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Here's hoping tons of jail time. Justice for jussie.

#64 tallanvor, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What the heck. If he really did stage this, that would be so incredibly disrespectful to the many people who do have to deal with this type of stuff all the time. Why in the world wouid somebody do that?

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Lmao. I hope they make a Law and Order episode based on this.

No Worries, dachuda86 and Nook like this.
  7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Probably part of some weird homo rape fantasy he had.

Cohete Rojo and The Real Shady like this.
  8. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

9. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

From what I have been told by people who watch the show , they were about to write his character out of the show - what better way to put pressure on the writers not to do that than to become relevant socially ?

That's my tinfoil hat theory - I really don't know …. I never heard of the show or this dude before this incident. If this is true , this guy is a candidate for idiot of the year.

jcf likes this.
  10. Senator

Senator Member

[QUo

#70 Senator, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  11. Senator

Senator Member

Yeah but... the system is rigged. The white man will find him guilty regardless. 300 years. Can't blame him for what he did, Even if he's found guilty you know they planted it.

12. jcf

jcf Member

So, if the 2 individuals questioned really admitted that they had been paid to stage an attack, mislead the public and law enforcement and waste public resources, why would they have been released? You would think that participating in such a thing would violate a number of laws. But as far as I can tell, they weren't arrested and made bail. They walked.

What's up? Feels like there is still a bunch we don't know.

13. jcf

jcf Member

That was part of the early reports. I then read that the show denied that he was being let go. So odd.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He is supposedly getting written off his show and this would be a way to promote him and a new show... not sure if that is why but it is a popular theory.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I love your framing. Absolutely? No one said that. But it looks guilty when a victim can't cooperate. This one is obvious to normal, nonpartisan lunatics. The guy more than likely faked it with his manager and those two guys from his show..

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I'm not passing judgement on the guy …. I really don't know the facts. Just regurgitating what I was told by people who watch it.

If they weren't writing him out before , they will if this thing is a hoax …. no one will want the guilt by association.

18. TheresTheDagger

OMBS (Orange Man Bad Syndrome)

cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  19. TheresTheDagger

This is the most recent tweet from Smollet's twitter account (January 27). Highly Ironic eh?

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

someone said this already but definitely flashbacks of... "Be Well."

[​IMG]

Commodore likes this.