1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Markieff Morris signs with OKC.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Feb 14, 2019.

1. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Morey is hamstrung by a broke as hell owner. Dude spent half of his net worth or some crap on the team. Morey is a wizard and I love him and I will defend him TO THE DAMN GRAVE U UNDERSTAND

2. GottaHaveHeart

Hope studs get waived before 3/1! #hopeful

3. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Yeah but harden wasn’t “THEIR number 1”
    They had their clear duo at the time. Durant and Westbrook . No one knew what harden would become. No one. Who would pay a 6th man of the year max money ? I know I wouldn’t

4. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

He was trying to pass at first and got tired of seeing wide open shots either brick or hit nothing at all. I almost get mad when Harden passes now.

5. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

In that vein, should we read anything into D'antoni's comments in the post game presser about how the week off would be good, as it would allow the players to get away from each other, and they need that.?

6. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

Nobody is beating the Warriors come playoff time.

7. buffalobills!!!

Morris twins aren't exactly smart

D-rock and slothy420 like this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

LOL

Also lmao at the clowns that eat all these turd statements up

J.R. likes this.
  9. buffalobills!!!

Lol at this dude saying the OKC can beat the Rockets. OKC aren't a threat. The mediocre Capela-less Rockets were blowing them out and should have won if they didn't choke

10. Rokman

Rokman Member

Except for the Warriors.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

They’re better than the rockets man

12. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm surprised nobody hasn't "accidentally" spilled their beer in Tillman's lap as he sits courtside hobknobbin with the stars and counting his tax savings.

13. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I've been shocked. I was told it was all but done.

I'm sorry. Truly.

That's it for me...Presti with the last second burn...again.

Again, I'm sorry for not coming through. This is just as shocking as the first Melo incident.

Twin's going to regret it. Wow.

With apologies for this, and an Ear that is also surprised, respectfully, I'm done with Ears for awhile.

I was wrong...about the Thunder....again.

Damn it.

XO

xiki, charlieaustin, D-rock and 43 others like this.
  14. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I can see okc giving them a tougher out than us due to the defense.

15. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

FYI Clutch has personally vouched for Doc Rocket and Cybrex on multiple occasions. Though I have rarely seen him shut down "fake insiders" as I've seen many posters/posts claiming "insider" status without any interjections from Clutch... perhaps/possibly i've just missed it. For example... LOL doesn't basketballholic still posts as insider?

I think its fine for "fake" insiders to post their "news" and also at the same time, believe that CHI's post on codman is similarly perfectly reasonable. Its not like he is personally insulting him/her, but simply disagreeing and questioning his posts. If we cant even reasonably disagree or question someones posts without resorting to the ignore function, whats the point of having a message board.

Codman (and holic for that matter) may be a real insider or a just a dude looking for attention... its fine to believe him and likewise perfectly fine to question/disbelieve them. Personally I'm a skeptic on anyone/anything involving annonamous message boards/internet unless proven otherwise. ie... the beautiful super hod blonde 22 yr old female model you've met online is/could very well be a 50 year old fat dude catfishing you.

CHI and Junkyard Dog like this.
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Cod, this has to be the 5th time Presti has swooped in to steal the Rockets target.. There's a mole in the organization. My Ears telling me it's Tilman's son.

17. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

This is the VERY LAST TIME I get my hopes up for any "insider" info on this site.

18. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

No need to apologize. Things happen last minute, and deals that are done (almost) fall through. Thank you for sharing the tidbits, and spreading optimism. Hoping for something better to come along. At least getting our own players healthy will be an improvement.

19. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Like courtside fans care. Or are willing to pi$$ off the corporate host who fronted them the tickets.

Besides, never do your enemy a small injury.

20. jacoby

jacoby Member

Lol relax dude. Morey himself could tell the board his plans and even they won't materialize half the time.