1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

NBA Game Action: 2/12/2019

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Feb 12, 2019.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Him and Lebron won’t win anything together.

AD is dumb if he thinks he’s going to win big with 35 yr old Lebron in his 17th freaking year.

Not to mention magic is making dumb move after dumb move.

He needs to step away and let rob do his job.

I like magic the person but he’s terrible with this front office stuff.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

my comment was made in the 1st quarter...he looked slow, and his shot was flat

4. malakas

malakas Member

If only Pacers can maintain the 3rd position. 2 games ahead with 25 games to go.
    Philly vs Boston in round 1 will be a dream come true.

Vivi and BigShasta like this.
  5. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

DLo was traded for the pick that landed Kuzma. Likely a fluke they went with Kuz at that spot due to having that pick, and not someone they would have drafted several spots ahead or below.

6. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

To have the crowd chanting Kobe’s better and missing a free throw tells you something.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Anthony Davis started on Tuesday, but hit just 1-of-9 shots for three points, six rebounds and three blocks in 24 minutes in a brutal 118-88 loss to the Magic.
    Well, that's not a good look. Normally, when a star falters like this they simply had a 'bad' or 'off' night, but things are a little different with Davis and the Pelicans after his trade demands and the fact he's still there. Coach Alvin Gentry has already said that Davis will play on Thursday against the Thunder (the Pels will be fined $100K every time he gets a healthy scratch), but his words after the game weren't exactly encouraging. "We sucked," Davis said. "Seemed like nobody was interested in playing." So, he demanded a trade, didn't get it, and is now calling out teammates? Additionally, Gentry said after the game that "he's done" talking about AD.

Vivi and malakas like this.
  8. SS0101

SS0101 Member

And this is the biggest reason why lebron's comments ring hollow on loyalty, business, and players demands while under contract(and any other player who says similar things). So lebron, what category do coaches fall into? Are they the organization or more the player side? 99 percent of coaches make waaaaaayyyyy less than the NBA star. Yet you and those you have and are manipulating screw coach after coach. He and AD are such punks.

Dont know why, but that gentry comment struck that thought in me lol

9. Theking

Theking Member

Nick Wright just fired Luke Walton. If Nick Wright says so then it must come true

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I wouldn't be surprised to see Walton gone by the end of the All-Star Break. The Lakers have to do something to shake things up. The Davis trade didn't happen. And no pickup in the buyout market is gonna spark the team all that much. A coaching change may be their only option. I know people in the media(including Nick Wright) still assume the Lakers are gonna make the playoffs, but I've had my doubts for a while now and that was BEFORE they lost to the Hawks.

There are too many games left on LA's schedule that look like almost certain losses. Right now, I think the absolute best case scenario for the Lakers for the remainder of the season is 10 more losses which would leave them at 43-39. The Kings, who are in 8th place, are currently 4 games over .500 and it's not unthinkable that they play .500 ball the rest of the way(although the Lakers do currently hold the tiebreaker).

malakas likes this.
  11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I’m almost positive the kuz pick was from the Rockets when the gave up that 1st round pick to get off brewer for Lou Williams.

12. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Nah that turned into Josh Hart, Kuzma came from the BOS pick swapped to BRK traded to LAL for Mosgov and Russell.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

don't know where to post this, but reminds me of that tip @DreamShook keeps promoting.

DreamShook likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I.D.I.O.T. IMO. There isn't enough time in the day to listen to things at normal speed. It was either Hinkie or Morey who said he listens to all his audio books and podcasts at 2x speed and I have been doing it ever since. It's genius. Rachel listens to stuff at more than 2x speed? that's ridiculous.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I thought the poll meant if you listen to Rachel, do you do it at 2x+.