1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Youth Taunt Native American Elder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 19, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Do you have a response for his repeated /documented lies? Or are you just not a very good Christian.

2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Memba when you liked Eminem? Comedians should just stick to jokes, amirite? You guys are running out of things to like. All of your favorite athletes and entertainers hate the Carrot in Chief.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't mind critiques from comedians Sammy, but if you can't get the facts straight don't bother. Trevor isn't an idiot. He intentionally leaves out key parts about the story to make it sound a certain way. He has bad intentions and it is obvious. Then there are people who can't actually get the story straight when it stares them in the face because they are emotional creatures who lean into partisan beliefs. Probably you match this.

also MEMBA when reference humor was actually funny? Yeah neither can I.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh he invoked religion! I love these tangents. Tell us what Jesus would do next!

[​IMG]

5. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

athletes and entertainers are noted for their intelligence and moral compass.

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@AngryBlackLady weighs in

No Worries likes this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I’m invoking religion towards a poster that cites it in the majority of his posts. Why are you such an *******? There is context there.

8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If they were black kids wearing MAGA hats, the internet explosion would probably have torn a hole in the fabric of the universe. It would have been the current brouhaha seem anemic.

RayRay10, foh and Os Trigonum like this.
  9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Dumb response. She fails to recognize the distinction between Sandmann and the students exhibiting rowdy behavior.

10. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

11. sammy

As much as Trump is noted for his intelligence and moral compass.

mdrowe00, foh and No Worries like this.
  12. sammy

Oh those poor, older teenagers that can afford PR firms to clean up their mess #privilege

The same people going at bat for them like they're family are the ones that couldn't give two ***** about refugee children.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

It's the only picture I have actually taken that I believe is meme worthy.

BruceAndre likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Refugee children? What does that have to do with anything? I could bring up a lot of things you haven't given two seconds of thought to and pretend like you are a terrible person for it. What does that really accomplish? Also is older teen code for let's try them like adults in the media because I want to tear them down? I am curious if you made the distinction or if that is a media's tactic and you are parroting it. It seems like a really odd way to frame the situation.

15. bobrek

The worst thing about this whole situation is that it would have been a non story if the kid had not been wearing a MAGA hat.

RayRay10, No Worries and Astrodome like this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah. It wouldn't have happened at all. I think this story is great actually. It is waking people up to how bad our media outlets have become, how spiteful our celebrities are, and how mindless the far left has become.

MojoMan likes this.
  17. bobrek

Pretty sure the story would have been similar if he was wearing a Hillary or Obama hat. Fox News would have jumped all over it

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Your lack of empathy for high school students that were provoked and harassed yet showed respectable poise for their age is really shocking. Even worse when you mock them for hiring a PR firm to clean up someone else's mess that they were dragged into and have their lives threatened. But then again, you did defend Art Briles and Baylor in the sexual assault scandal so I shouldn't be surprised, but I still am.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Why would anyone harass someone about those things? The media hasn't gone after those and no one cares about those things. The only people getting bent out of shape about people wearing a campaign hat are far leftists. The right has been relatively more accepting of free speech since at least 2016 when the dems, and their media wing, started trying to frame people who wear MAGA hats as subhuman.

20. sammy

Cue Maude Flanders