1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A. EXPLODES on caller questioning Beard's efficiency

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RudyTBag, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Rapaport is a not a “bad guy” but he is a NY moron that is a HUGE Real Housewives fan so that says a lot about him. He could care less for the truth. He’s bandwagonning with all the other experts and casual fans that have NO CLUE what Harden really is and has become. Because of that they are ignorant about what they don’t understand.

Anyone dig up his tweet after Harden Dick-slapped GS in Oracle?

Artie_Fufkin likes this.
  2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

35 ppg while shooting 23 shots per game and 42% from the field, this is prime example of the people that you see on ig and Twitter calling out harden and making fun of him because they dont know **** about basketball. If the guy spent 10 seconds just googling and looking up harden stats on basketball reference he wouldn't have even called or asked that question

hakeem94 and Hmc415 like this.
  3. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

This inefficient thing is beyond stupid. At least at one point he actually didn’t play defense so that take was based in reality. Now we’re just completely making things up.

Sajan and hakeem94 like this.
  4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

With the amount he got to the FTLine, Kobe was pretty damn efficient.

(But Beard is just ridiculous...)

5. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

Yup people freak out about Kobe's 35ppg season but harden is doing that on ~4 less fga and while dishing out 8.5apg while Kobe was only giving 4.5apg
    Efficiency? Without fts since ppl like to complain about that, hardens efg of 54.2% while Kobe was at 49.1% (Russ like efficiency)

ryano2009 likes this.
  6. Sajan

Sajan Member

Coworker (girl/26ish) at happy hour yesterday goes...harden is not clutch, he is a ball hog and just shoots free throws.

It took a lot of restraint not to throw her through the window. I did my best to educate her but my goodness. also she was not impressed that the rockets haven't won a championship.

7. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Good for you, if I was in your place I would be fired by now