1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Inside The NBA: James Harden scores 45 Pts, Houston Rockets defeat Boston Celtics 127-113

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Dec 28, 2018.

1. macan

macan Member

Barkley: " James Harden is the most unstoppable player in the NBA "
    he back on the Rockets train already? thought TNT should be bashing on us any second they get. or maybe just kenny the jet..

D-rock, Tfor3 and SF3isBack!! like this.
  2. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Since Tilman took over the Rockets Barkley has been softer on us

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

a lebron fan told me it wasn't as bad as harden's because it wasn't a game-winner

smh

4. Gwalchmai

Gwalchmai Member

One thing that bugs me is the implication that Harden is successful because of the way the game is called today. So, a smart 6'5'' 230 ish lb player that can shoot threes or drive and score through contact would be neutralized if of hand checking were still allowed, I doubt it. Maybe he played in the last era he would go to the line fewer times, but then again, who doesn't think that Harden wouldn't be right there with Miller kicking his leg out on threes to get to the line?

D-rock, Houstunna and Patience like this.
  5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

They never mention the illegal defense rule changes. Imagine if you could isolate Harden on one side of the court like we did Francis or Mobley. He would average 50 a game playing for Rudy T. The only 2 plays the rockets would have would be left or right side ISO.

Notice all the space Francis has on ISO island.

[​IMG]

#25 rockbox, Dec 28, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    Gwalchmai, clutchdabear and Patience like this.
  6. craguin

craguin Member

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

still trying to figure out exactly which 99er had the foresight to create that alt account so far back :D

malakas, Patience and craguin like this.
  8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly! I’m sooooooo tired of hearing about those two you’d think they were both all-stars the way the media still talks about them.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I heard nothing but praise for the Rockets Im not sure why all the negative comments. Our defense is not as good as last year and the biggest difference is that Ariza and Moute are gone and Morey thought it was ok to replace them with Ennis MCW and Hartenstien which was not a good idea. So the talk about Moute and Ariza will remain until we get better defensively. Prior to the start of the game all they were talking about mostly was the Rockets not sure what else you want. The only thing that makes me a little angry at Shaq is the travel talk.

#29 SF3isBack!!, Dec 28, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    napalm06 likes this.
  10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Tell that dumbass lebron fan to go find a good excuse for a gawdam "crab dribble" and to go **** himself.

pippendagimp and SF3isBack!! like this.
  11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Pippen finally matched Mike's level.

20181228_114416.jpg

daywalker02 likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

cmon his girl clearly has fake t***...you're millionaire you should be able to afford natural goods

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

free-range organic!

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Not even facking close.

D-rock and rockbox like this.
  15. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

I've recently heard about surgeries that relocate natural fat. Remove where unwanted and relocate to the good stuff. Best of both worlds in one procedure.

Pippen's girl's advantage is posteriorly.

hakeem94 and daywalker02 like this.
  16. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm tired of hearing this **** honestly. It's like they want to discredit Harden for the player he has become, yet if it were so easy to do what he does, why isn't the rest of the league like Harden? Why isn't there another player thats just as good as Harden doing the same **** he does?

That's because Harden has worked on his game and perfected his craft. I don't understand the insane amount of hate he gets.

jcf likes this.
  17. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Nice win. I was impressed with AR's passing, despite my dislike for some of his other qualities. Also, Gordon's penetration and his will to get to the basket is awesome and underrated.

This win would be better when/if Morey works with Ainge to add depth. Boston is winning, but guys are hungry and not being fed. A good ear continues to tell me to watch for some BeanDip. Just sharing.

ROXTXIA, D-rock, Deuce and 4 others like this.
  18. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Nice win. I was impressed with AR's passing, despite my dislike for some of his other qualities. Also, Gordon's penetration and his will to get to the basket is awesome and underrated.

This win would be better when/if Morey works with Ainge to add depth. Boston is winning, but guys are hungry and not being fed. A good ear continues to tell me to watch for some BeanDip. Just sharing.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thank you, Cod.

Happy holidays and hope everything has been well!

Dayum, even your greatness cannot overcome the Double Posts.

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

What do we have that they would want other than a really low first round pick.