1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Texans Release Derrick Newton

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by deb4rockets, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I'm not sure about adding another wr, but yeah definitely need to focus on ol, te, and RB.

Agreed CJ worth a good hard look.

2. Champs

Champs Member

Another tough break with the Foreman injury for sure.

3. Champs

Champs Member

4. csj

csj Member

You guessed right, not because my "job here is to distract from the truth" but because the opposite. Your goal here is to change the conversation so as to avoid further humiliation from the truth. Not playing along.
    Finally, some definitions, I'm surprised. Of course, neither of these definitions is useful.

An SJW is FAR more than merely someone with progressive views and the term you used was "race baiting", not "race baiting victim". Regardless, "playing the race card" is not (always) race baiting and race baiting is not "playing the race card".
    I am certainly not being obtuse, and yes, I both know exactly what they mean and the context you were using them. Yes, I also have a problem with that, obviously.
    I don't ignore any of it, I rejoice in how willingly you make my point.

You fail to understand my intention even slightly. I have no illusions of convincing you, you're incorrigible. My intention is to expose you. I won't engage in your ignorant Fox News-arguments.
    Right, a fair definition of the term, yet your usage above is at odds with it. "Playing the race card" is rarely unfair and generally only done by victims which was not in your original post. Furthermore, there would be no reason to identify racism victims as SJW nor an SJW as a racism victim as there is a little overlap between the two.

However, you can begin to see how "the unfair use of statements about race" might just be antithetical to an SJW...provided you make an effort to understand what an SJW actually is and not just how propagandists use the term as a pejorative.

Now, if you want to retract your original comment about "race baiting SJW" and replace it with "race card-playing victim" then fine. You're still a douche, just no longer so ignorant.

5. Champs

Champs Member

Lol... thanks for the laugh this morning! We all know you are a liberal loon who has fallen too far down the liberal rabbit hole. Your intentions are quite clear. Keep moving those goal posts and avoiding direct questions. And keep up the good fight for “purity” of social justice warriors (and for your own sanity) across this great land! Your SJW maneuvers in this thread alone are hilarious. You ARE the propaganda. And I’m not having any of it. Enjoy your coffee...

[​IMG]

6. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone else ever enter a forum and see d&d stuff, immediately hit the back button thinking they entered the wrong forum? Then click on the right link and ... nope it's real, d&d crap in a texans forum.

7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Yep. This is ridiculous

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

9. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

We have $29M this shouldn’t be an issue lol

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He never passed a physical, so I'm not sure he can win, but the Texans should have just cut him before April 1 so this wouldn't have been an ordeal. We knew years ago that he was done.

11. rawbrah

rawbrah Member

raining threes likes this.
  12. raining threes

Yep,

It's really simple, if you cant play you dont get paid.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member