1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors drama/bickering- KD vs Draymond

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ferrari77, Nov 13, 2018.

1. bmelo

bmelo Member

perfect time to have boogie in their locker room. i hope he picks sides and start being cancer

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

All this GSW stuff is going to blow over. I wish I could get excited about a fracture. That isn't going to happen.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

GSW is the best team dealing with this kind of distraction. Dramas fuel their energy and they feed off it in the playoffs.

And they can cope with the media, not every team can.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

This is pure espn clickbait trash they are pumping through wojs twitter...

I have no doubt they argued afterwards since they lost but that's what happens lol...

I miss YahooWoj, not a fan of TmzWoj.

MJ19, Vivi and RasaqBoi like this.
  5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Remember when Harden and CP were arguing on the bench? This $hit happens all the time in the heat of the moment.

BigMaloe likes this.
  6. wesbound

wesbound Member

Internal affair/civil war is the only hope in defeating the warriors....
    Rockets look far from ready in competing against them needless to say a 7 game series..

Still think the cutting Melo was premature... the starters barley played together since the season started.
    - Harden stinking
    - Capela said FTW after signing a big contract (butterfingering everything)
    - CP3 took a back seat after signing the biggest contract ever but it's aka tendinitis
    - Gordon couldn't buy a damn bucket

but lets cut Melo... i know he hasn't been great but still give it sometime so the organization doesn't look like an a**hole for doing this prematurely...
    This season has gone south real quick...
    There's gotta more to it...
    Then again i still dont understand why Melo would still come out and say it's mentally challenging coming off the bench 2 wks ago... if it's just basketball.. it's just basketball wtf cares if you're starting or coming off the bench.. i guess he still couldn't fully accept that he's no longer a starter.

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

It's a lot easier to get over it, and get back to winning when everyone in the locker room has rings on their fingers. Leadership isn't always about making sure everyone is having fun.....sometimes it's about holding each other accountable even when it's ugly.

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

Since this year we suck, I wish the Warriors all the best.
    May they win the championship without any obstacle, may Cousins get back to all star form and most of all may Green win the DPOY award.
    So Durant and Cousins leave in FA and Green demands the max.

lionaire and daywalker02 like this.
  9. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Non story. They'll kiss and make up and win the next 1856280 championships. Yawn.

10. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

how about no.

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Removed

JoeBarelyCares and Vivi like this.
  14. Vivi

Vivi Member

Sign & trade Durant for Gordon and Knight next summer :eek:
    :D

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-wa...een-confrontation-kevin-durant-223801633.html

In the aftermath of Draymond Green’s verbal confrontation with teammate Kevin Durant, the Golden State Warriors are expected to sit Green for Tuesday night’s game against the Atlanta Hawks, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Late in regulation of the Warriors’ overtime loss to the Los Angeles Clippers, Green collected a rebound and ignored Durant’s call for the ball, instead dribbling upcourt into traffic and turning over the ball, which led to an argument with Durant that eventually spilled into the locker room after the game.

Green repeatedly called Durant “a b****” after he was called out by the two-time NBA Finals MVP in the huddle for not passing him the ball, sources said. The organization is of the belief that Green cut too deep in his disagreement with Durant, sources said.

Klay Thompson, who is typically reserved, spoke up in the locker room to the surprise of his teammates about the altercation and stressed the importance of sticking together, sources said.

It is not yet clear how the Warriors will explain Green’s benching, considering it stemmed from a verbal altercation between two teammates.

Durant is expected to decline his player option for the 2019-20 season to hit free agency next summer, and the team desperately hopes to retain him.

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Hey Klay, I guess Durant's feelings just got hurt but it's nothing personal.

Now the Warriors themselves will have to suspend err rest Dray tonight.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...ron-james-i-guess-his-feelings-just-got-hurt/

LeBron James reportedly was offended that Green called him a "b****" on Friday, two days before Green was suspended for Game 5.

"Guys talk trash in this league all the time," Thompson said. "I'm just kind of shocked some guys take it so personal. You know, it's a man's league and I've heard a lot of bad things on that court, but at the end of the day, it stays on the court. We're all competitive people. Trash talk is a part of the game in basketball. I feel like it's a part of any sport, especially this competitive."

A reporter then asked Thompson directly if he thought James overreacted.

"I don't know," Thompson said. "I don't know how the man feels. But obviously people have feelings and people's feelings get hurt even if they're called a bad word. I guess his feelings just got hurt. I mean, we've all been called plenty of bad words on the basketball court before. Some guys just react to it differently. All I can say, for myself individually, I just try to ignore it or just let it fuel the fire, but I don't carry it with me when the job is done."

clutchdabear and Vivi like this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

B-word = automatic suspension? (For Draymond anyways)

KD confirmed
    [​IMG]

#38 J.R., Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  19. Juxtaposed Jolt

GS better find a way to keep Durant happy. If it's a choice between trading Draymond because his behavior is crap or having the best chance at re-signing KD to a new contract, it's a no-brainer.

Sajan likes this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member