1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D'Anthony Melton' defensive mindset

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KALIKULI, Aug 22, 2018.

1. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Only thing I can think of is not having to wait 30 days if a deal comes up...really have no clue why they haven't signed him yet.

2. arjun

arjun Member

The window to sign 2nd round picks just opened...I’m sure the front office is still on vacay

3. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

DeAnthony Melton is holding out for more money, after his summer league season. I can't blame him wanting more money, but at the same time, the Rockets are going broke with the Luxury Tax.

4. Rokman

Rokman Member

Two things are for sure - Melton is going to play offense and defense when he steps on the floor. I'm pretty sure he's going to pass and dribble too. The guy is going to play basketball when he goes out there.

BigggReddd and KALIKULI like this.
  5. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Melton is really talented young gun that can show up his A game with great hops, great defensive ability to stop or block any guys on the floor.

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Incredible, Morey has done it again!

No more Royce Whites! ;)

7. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

Wow, thanks for explaining that. I didn’t know it was good to have lots of garbage time because we are winning so much. Also all caps words helps me UNDERSTAND you.

8. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Saw this coming. Wouldn’t take this long to sign him if there isn’t something in the works.

HTX Ninja likes this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Márquese Chriss DEFENSIVE MINDSET

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Seamless pivot.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Guess this wager is off the table. :(