1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Mexicans overpopulated us?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Buck Turgidson

Neither were the Scots or Germans.

2. cml750

cml750 Member

While I do not consider the Hispanic population growing an issue(as long as they are legal immigrants), one of the contributing factors to the population growth is that many Hispanics are Catholic which forbids use of birth control.

In case anyone wants to know, while I am Christian, I am protestant and fully support birth control except for abortion.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

This is a catch-all phrase typically used. I'm not a huge fan of catholics, I doubt you are either. I wouldn't call either of us bigots.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What do you mean not a huge fan? In the sense I would have any animosity towards them immigrating as long as they are properly vetted?

I don't have problems with people who are religious as long as they don't impose their faith on others. I understand that for the vast majority of religon folks, they were merely born into it and practice it at a cultural level for a sense of community.

It's why I don't like religon in itself such as Islam but don't have any animosity towards indivudual Muslims as ling as they don't imose their faith on to others.

#24 fchowd0311, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

so what? That doesn't change anything. Don't look at me as a son of an immigrant, look at me as someone with a brain and eyes

6. HiddenFlawe

HiddenFlawe Member

mexicans dont use condoms

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Like you said just because in the past immigrants assimilated it doesn't mean the new wave of immigrants will do the same. The first time I was aware this issue was when I saw Donald Trump protesters waving the Mexican flags and assaulting people leaving his rally. I see more and more Mexican flags at rallies and protests. To some this not be a big deal but I was really bothered by it and I also didn't see you address the argument I made about immigrants voting records.

Also weren't the leaders of American Nazi part arrested and jailed?

#27 RocketsLegend, Jul 6, 2018
  8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Catholics reject that teaching in mass.

The US birth rate is declining. It is an issue long term, but that's a different topic.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Can we also look at you as someone with a f*ckton of constant grammar mistakes?

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Blackface and other white depictions of minorities were crazy popular in the good ol days because it allowed the inferior non Anglo stocks to "feel more white". Comedy as unifying catharsis....

Now with "sensitivity training" we can't even make fun of r****ds, gays, and trans anymore without some SJW giving us the sideeye. Where's my rights?? Where's my dignity!????!?

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why don't minorities pull out?

conquistador#11 likes this.
  12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

White genocide! The browns are winning, we must stem the tide!

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I recommend abstinence. It's the only way to stop Mexican overpopulatinionism.

14. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

ummm... birth control is not in Hispanics' vocabulary. A mexican dude probably dont even know how to put on a freaking rubber.

15. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

because they're trying to become the majorities

KingCheetah likes this.
  16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why is that a problem?
    The melting pot is about incorporating the flavors from these other cultures to help strengthen that of the U.S. If the population in the U.S. is decreasing, then bringing in more immigrants is necessary.
    I thought you wanted to strengthen American culture not emulate misplaced cultural homogenization of other nations.

It is creating and strengthening not destroying.

18. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Is this the MAGA counter to the Parkland kids?

B-Bob likes this.
  19. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

My b

#39 juicystream, Jul 6, 2018
  20. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Where do you get this? 12.9% was the figure as of 2010 census and did not include first and second generation citizens as that would be way over 20%.

At the pace of increase I don't see why 20% is a crazy number by 2060 so am curious what data you have except calling people racist.