1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JJ Redick to the Sixers - one year, $23M

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Snow Villiers, Jul 1, 2017.

1. rockpileindisma

You are a dumbass. Same **** different thread. Poor baby

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol go look at the poll, clutchfans is overwhelming in support for the tucker signing. There are many people in here who are saying reddick is overpaid. You like to just pick out one or two people, assume they are white and then act like everyone is in support of what they said. ****ing weirdo chronic hot dog abuser is what you are

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. hvic

hvic Member

he is getting paid and hopefully he gets a starting position

5. rockets13champs

6. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I love Mauri, but this has to be the first time a player has called him out on this, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nook, PhilCollins and DonatasFanboy like this.
  7. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Hahahahah but i feel like if we had signed him, he would have been our insurance if we needed to ship eric gordon out in a package too... so he would have been kept.. maybe...

8. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

9. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

There are marginal NBA players who make as much as more than superstar NFL players, even QBs. AND... you are more likely to get cut.

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

11. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Wish we could have snagged him. Would what Ryan Anderson should be.

hvic likes this.
  12. J.R.

J.R. Member

J.J. Redick nearly signed with Pacers

Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard J.J. Redick touched on his free agency discussions with the Indiana Pacers on a special episode of The J.J. Redick Podcast.

Redick, who spent last season with Philadelphia, said he almost signed with Indiana. He was just an hour or two away before Philadelphia changed its offer.

"(Indiana) ended up getting Tyreke (Evans), which is a great signing," Redick said. "He's a fantastic player."

Redick said he approached the free-agent market much like DeMarcus Cousins did because of salary cap constraints around the league and the fact the 76ers and he didn't come to an agreement right away.

"Then, you have to go out and get a contract offer," Redick said. "In the back of my mind I'm thinking well, if something happens where I can't go back to Philly, and the market dries up, what do you do?"

He also said he wanted to have Victor Oladipo on his podcast, and took a moment to apologize to the city of Indianapolis, which he called his least favorite to visit in the NBA during a previous podcast.

"I feel really bad about that because it's a nice city with a lot of just wonderful people," Redick said.​

Vivi likes this.