1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Houston Strong Wins!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 17, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Not sure if serious.

I.D.I.O.T. in the D&D.

crimsonghost and Killatron 2000 like this.
  2. hvic

hvic Member

I still cant believe Cruz won

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I just can't imagine how anyone could lose to Ted Cruz in a basketball game.

hvic and AXG like this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ted Cruz is a trash politician, but he doesn't look that bad. I've seen much, MUCH worse. I wish he wouldn't rep Houston so much.. We are a much cooler city.. WHERE THE HELL IS BEYONCE!? we need her energy...

5. mockster

mockster Member

Good, I can’t stand kimmel. Guy has done a total 360 and became a political crap fest. He use to actually be funny until he brought his overbearing political views and emotion into it

SORF and AXG like this.
  6. mockster

mockster Member

Trash politician in your opinion, he’s done some good things and also done some things I wouldn’t agree with

He’s trash in the sense you carry your party on your sleeve

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  7. Fantasma Negro

I'm serious, what's so bad about Ted Cruz?

mockster likes this.
  8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Ted Cruz would be popular if he was handsome like Chandler Parsons.

By the way, is the Senator an actual Rockets fan? Not to say that he is or isn't, just that politicians tends to promote the local team when the team is popular and it is useful to be seen as a supporter (folks from all political persuasions have done this).

9. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

they played 1on1 for two hours up to 11? wtf? rofl.

touring_low and durvasa like this.
  10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I was at Donn's Depot in Austin one time and Jimmy Kimmel walked in with his entourage of 5 or so people. He was smashed. He couldn't open his eyes or do much of anything really. We all had phones and no one even wanted to take a picture. 'Twas sad that a celebrity did so little to the patron's reactions.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I’m surprised that Kimmel is actually 3 years older than Cruz. I wouldn’t have guessed that he’s 50.

12. SORF

SORF Member

I agree...I switched to Jimmy Fallon because I couldn't stand the political crap. I want to be entertained by late night...not preached to about political preferences. That is what the voting machine is used, not late night entertainment.

BTW: I received 3 phone calls from "Ted Cruz Office" Wednesday. I suspect it was about this game. But I didn't answer because I knew I would be out of state.

mockster likes this.
  13. mockster

mockster Member

Yep and the thing is it goes both ways democratic or republican political harping on a show that has nothing to do with politics for the most part. A few jokes here and there no big deal but every night he’s having these “on a real note” sympathy speeches.

And yeah Jimmy Fallon is taking over.

SORF likes this.
  14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

If he did a 360, he would have returned to the same direction.

FLASH21 likes this.