1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Windhorst: Wasting money if you bet on Lebron to Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jun 12, 2018.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Taking Houston off the board
    Doesn't think they fit together
    Wasting money if you bet on the Rockets to get Lebron

This isn't him having inside info, just his opinion it sounds like. Interesting how much he changes from day to day.

D-rock and Vivi like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Windhorst is all aboard the LA train...bring KD with u to LA, bring Paul George with u to LA, bring everybody with u to LA

I’d be lying if I said that my optimism about Bron Bron to Houston hasn’t been dwindling

RyanB and Cash Cam like this.
  3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Man, only good reports so far for us...lulz.

92i and RyanB like this.
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Remember when CP3 and Harden wouldn't fit?

Only one ball and Harden won't share it...

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This has never been about fit. It’s about contracts and cap space. If we had a max slot Lebron would probably be a Rocket

It’s a lot easier to just brush this off and get excited for the World Cup bros.

You guys are gonna be killing yourselves mentally trying to convince yourself he’s coming for the next 2 weeks.

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

won't windwhorst have to move with lebron to cover him in the next city? that blimp probably just wanna live in LA over HOU feenin for some fatburger

BigM, Hakeemtheking, Cash Cam and 4 others like this.
  7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Methinks that Fathorse (thanks JR) is pining for some In-N-Out. We need Tilman to get some In-N-Out Franchises to Houston just so LeBron's personal lackey would want to come here to eat.

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i used to live in cali, and can attest that whataburger's much better!

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol @ fit. if the world listened to the media about cp3/harden's fit they wouldn't have had the success they had this year. their credibility about overall fit is garbage.

*newsflash* Lebron James fits on any team that puts winning a championship as their #1 priority and have that goal in mind from day 1 and put in the work all together

10. chinesemamba

chinesemamba Member

hope he knows whataburger > in-n-out.

Tfor3 and D-rock like this.
  11. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I hate the fact that I live in a state that has no In-N-Out (which applies to lots of states) but also NO Whataburger!

Two Sandwiches and Tfor3 like this.
  12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The fit doesn't matter. The media always overrates this. The elite players don't care about fit, because they know they can make it work. Having said that...he's plugged into Lebron, as is Chris Haynes. If both are saying Houston is out, then they're probably out.

Focus has always been shedding Ryno to add 1-2 legitimate role players who can help in the playoffs. That's always been the most realistic outcome.

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

He doesn’t live in Cleveland

14. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

He hasn't lived in the same city that Lebron played in in 6 years... according to him.

No need for a witch hunt or openly rude comments for a guy just reporting an opinion

B-Bob, CapelaOnlyFan and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  15. Vivi

Vivi Member

Never forget that the media overhyped the fit between Westbrook, George and Melo. That's how good their understanding of the game is...or how trash their agenda is.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If you like burgers that look like they were sat on. Plus Whataburgers aren’t consistent. One place might be good and the other one will have **** service and food

17. hakeemthagreat

These national media guys do NOT want Lebron in Houston. Just like they said San Antonio would be the best fit for CP and just about counted out him coming here. Same thing here, but they REALLY don't the alleged best player coming to a city so far from LA/NY (where they're based out of). Even if it means they go 0-82 next year, they're gonna push this Lebron to LA crap every second they get. To be honest, I'd rather have PG anyway. These national media guys are LAZY.

#17 hakeemthagreat, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Fat Horse been flapping his gums for the last 2 days without actually SAYING anything. Taking Houston off the board until something happens to the roster?? Well no **** Windy. We don't have cap space to take on LeBron right now. Something would HAVE to happen in order for us to get him. Again, is it probable?? NO. Is it feasible?? Of course it is!

[​IMG]

Zboy, Hakeemtheking, Cash Cam and 5 others like this.
  19. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

The idea that LeBron wouldn't fit is idiotic. We'd have three of the smartest high level players in the nba on this team, and we'd have D'Antoni as coach as well -- they would most certainly make it work. In fact, I think they'd make it work even better than this season, and that you'd see them start using more of the free flowing sort of offense D'Antoni had back in his PHX days.

RyanB and D-rock like this.
  20. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Isn’t Windhorst the main Lebron news leaker? I trust him more than Woj on Lebron news.