1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden showing poor sportsmanship?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1Deep, May 29, 2018.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bad move by Harden. Your class or lack of it reflects on you, not on your opponents. I hate the Warriors. I want them to get crushed in the finals. I hate Draymond Green more than anyone.

I understand Harden's bitterness, anger and all of that. But he should have still done the right thing.

That being said, in the area of how much it matters with 1 being the highest and 10 being the lowest, this ranks about an 8. So it's not that big of a deal.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Let human players be human. The Warriors will get plenty of recognition and gratification from their win, with or without Harden shaking their hands immediately after the buzzer.

rantsolpuella13 and Stormy1234 like this.
  3. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I like that he didn’t stick around. **** this league and **** the warriors

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Stop pussyfying the NBA

No reason for Harden to shake his hand

5. likestohypeguy

To appease the fans, you have to demonstrate a sufficient amount of anger & unhappiness at losing, but not so much they consider you being a bad sport. Just act perfectly in between those two and you'l be okay.

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Why.

We should have won the series, if it wasn't for a pulled hamstring we would be in the Finals.

Who cares what the media thinks, they already didn't want us to win in the first place.

7. macan

macan Member

**** those dirty worriers hands

adw likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

the refs rigged the game like crazy, and there’s no respect for Durat, frontrunning Curry, and dirty Draymond

after not getting the foul call on 2 threes and the refs taking away a 4 point play, the fix was in and I don’t blame him for dipping...to be so close and lose like this, it hurts

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Like a lot of other stars, he is a Diva....if he loses, you hate him but if he wins, more peeps love him. Live with the result.

10. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

If you're a true Rockets fan there are far more egregious things to be mad and worry about than Harden not shaking hands after a Game 7 loss.

Invisible Fan and daywalker02 like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It does not look good if your other players are doing it and he is the only one not to.... I mean they could go on a collective boycott.

Does not even matter now that it's the Lebron, Curry and Durant show again.

12. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Who cares? Bunch of flopping arrogant pricks over there. If I was harden, I would’ve walked over and punched green and curry in the face, to be honest. Klay and KD, too, if there was time.

Missing shots is one thing, but it’s also hard to play 8 on 5

adw and Mr. Space City like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Can u imagine how frustrating it must feel to not only lose your sidekick in CP3, but for it to be so made so abundantly clear that the NBA doesn’t want u to win? After the officiating travesty in game 6 and the utter bullsh*t that went down last night, the NBA is just a disgrace.

It’s 1 thing to lose to 4 all stars, it’s another thing to also have to face 3 crooked refs as well.

I’m not even one to blame officiating all the time, but these last 2 games were just eye opening. Does anyone think kD or Curry don’t get that 4 point play or have 2 CLEAR AND OBVIOUS 3 point fouls not get called??

14. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

I hope nobody shook their hands

15. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

F*** the warriors and the media. Glad he didn't shake their hand. Props to the MVP

adw likes this.
  16. 1Deep

1Deep Member

That may be the problem. Many other Rocket players did stick around to shake their hands and congratulate them.

Harden going straight to the locker room may have come off better and even looked like some sort of protest if everyone would have went with him.

Harden going to the locker room by himself kinda comes across as a sore loser.

17. arubato

arubato Member

Good move by the Beard

Fulgore and adw like this.
  18. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Sportsmanship is overrated.

19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

oh shitttttt. JJ Watt fans are mad at you.

Fulgore likes this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden took the biggest brunt of the refs crooked officiating...2 non calls on obvious 3 point fouls, his 4 point play being taken away, getting hit with a clear moving screen by Bell, and I can go on and on...all this was after the bullsh*t he had to endure in game 6 where he was getting assaulted with no calls being made...it’s no wonder he was the most frustrated and pissed off...he’s the one who will get bashed and has the biggest weight on his shoulders, not these other dudes...it was up to him to carry us to the finals, and the refs said hell nah