1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am proud of these Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, May 28, 2018.

1. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Thank you Rockets.

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  3. MGC

MGC Member

Painful loss but the fact that it feels like all odds were stacked against us and we pushed the Warriors to the brink of elimination should mean something.
    Been a fan since 2003 and will always be proud of the team. Championship window has not closed yet.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  4. jpsamhyz

jpsamhyz Member

Thank you Rockets, top to bottom. The front-running fraudulence and mental cowardice of Golden State was on full display in this series, and we will end that sh*t next year.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Yeah I give the Rockets 10/10, A+ grade for this season.

I mean starting out there were so many doubters and haters, people who said OkC was the biggest threat, well this Rox team took them to 7 games.

Asking them to beat GSW was pretty impossible, we have 2 stars vs their 5 (with Iggy) and most of all we have 20M waste of space called Ryan Scrubberson o the team. With cp3 injured it was 1 star vs 4+those clown refs, so while the end leaves a sour taste I'm sure Rox will be back stronger than ever.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

Nah stop that, we definitely would have won with Cp3

7. HP3

HP3 Member

Some of thep people on here dont actually know anything about basketball

8. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Great, great season. Thanks to the players, coaches, and the organization.

Disappointing last game the result of crappy officiating and taking so much energy on the defensive side the whole series.

I have to believe we will be even better next year.

Again, thanks for the effort guys. It will not go unremembered.

9. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

I'm particularly proud of Clint Capela, PJ Tucker, Gerald Green and Eric Gordon. These guys played way above and beyond normal intensity and focus.

10. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

I endorse this thread.... I don’t see how anyone could be mad right now...

We know why we lost..... simple as that.... now it’s time to fine tune and make our offense unstoppable