1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden says 'there's no pressure' on Rockets, calls Game 7 at home 'an opportunity

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 27, 2018.

1. solid

solid Contributing Member

I guess it is a way of saying, "nobody gives us a chance, so just play loose and see what happens." It is not a comment that I would have made, but whatever motivates them.

#41 solid, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
  2. htownrocket87

htownrocket87 Member

Harden knows there's pressure. He just doesn't like talking about the obvious. You can tell he gets annoyed easily with the media. He knows what is at stake and will be ready to go just like he has been all series. With that being said, I would like to see him more fired up about a game 7 but I'm sure his teammates see it behind closed doors.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  3. Exiled

Exiled Member

That got me hyped

4. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I don't trust Harden in a pressure situation. I hope I am proven to be wrong but I don't have a lot of confidence in them without CP3.

Nelly likes this.
  5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Im so nervous. Need to stop thinking about it until it comes.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

There is no pressure. Nobody on the planet except for some Rockets fans here think we actually have a chance since CP3 went down.

No CP3, 6 man rotation, Harden playing 48 minutes, refs probably gonna **** us over again. This would be one the greatest upsets in NBA history if we somehow pull off this game 7.

Nelly and Stormy1234 like this.
  7. HardLin

HardLin Member

I like it. You gotta play hard, but play loose. You can't be all wound up, you gotta just do your thing. Nobody expected the Rockets to get this far, so everything from here is gravy. Good attitude.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If he said it was alot of pressure
    You all would be killing him for being scared

Rocket River
    You all would find a way to find fault

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Let's not forget the refs

Rocket River

10. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

The Rockets- this team- has won 65 games and has a game seven at home against a team many think are invincible. Why are you so miserable? I think the Rockets are great no matter what happens in game 7. Harden's right. They have no pressure on them.

Zergling, Fyreball, apollo33 and 3 others like this.
  11. vonbock

vonbock Member

One of greatest 2 guards of all time? Are you saying top 10 , top 50 - of all time?

Stormy1234 likes this.
  12. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Ouch. I hope you are wrong.

Stormy1234 likes this.