1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Drunk Rockets fan confronts Ayesha and Dell Curry outside Toyota Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, May 25, 2018.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

didn't know i had to agree with a random treading the lines of being disrespectful

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Doesn't she have a rep for talking a lot during games on the road? I can't see the video so I have no comment on what happened.

In general I think it's pretty tasteless to try to troll a family member of an opposing player.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I see where you’re coming from

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

She liked it . Video cut off before she said come to my hotel room.

Fulgore likes this.
  5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Yeah... this is normal. Those people are celebrities. Fans film celebrities. That's 1 million % normal, lol. You live in LA, right??

He didn't really "yell". He just said their bitter. Based on their reactions, they were EXTREMELY bitter. That's not rude. Somewhat antagonizing? Sure. Not a big deal.

mathor likes this.
  6. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

The guy also sounds disgusting. Conspicuous drunks make me sick.

7. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The biggest problem in the video is the Curry family reaction actually. Props to the fan for the playoff basketball friendly banter but fack the Curry family for not being able to handle some friendly banter. They responded like entitled spoiled brats just like Kerr and 30 year old man child Curry do.

8. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

He told her they are going to lose Saturday at home. Oh my god he is making all of us look like hicks from the sticks!!!! Get over yourselves clutchfans. I applaud his effort. He ain't even a true Rockets fan cause he ain't Asian.

9. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

The trash talk was pretty tame and inoffensive. I don't think it's right to stick a camera in someone's face while you do it, but that's the only part of this video I find objectionable. I think some innocent ribbing between opposing fans is fun, but too many people just take it way too far. I watched Game 3 while visiting the Bay Area last weekend and wore my Rockets gear out to a few bars after the game, and I had a group of Warriors fans tell me that I should go "jump off the Coit Tower" (which is apparently a tower in SF that's not really very tall). Then a homeless guy starting throwing ice cream at people, but I doubt that had anything to do with the series.

K mf G likes this.
  10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. doesnt matter if hes yelling or not. hes still continuing to run his mouth like a creeper with his phone out. once again just keep it moving. its a family minding their own business

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I believe you can talk all the trash you want to the players on the court. You don't do that to player's family members. I wouldn't want people to yell **** at Harden's mom after the game

DudeWah likes this.
  13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Remember the Rox fans who followed Yao home, and Yao and his mom had to kick them out of his garage?
    Anyway, you're only supposed to be a drunk a-hole after a loss :D

Caesar likes this.
  14. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Look at papa curry! Lol
    I’ve been subject to worse at away games in SA .
    Nothing to see here ... move along...

aroundtheblock2, Caesar and K mf G like this.
  15. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Maaaan....absolutely nothing wrong with what that guy did. I would have done the same thing. Omg...he told someone we're gonna beat their ass!!! Buncha snowflakes. This is one of the reason Houston fans, and deservedly so, get a bad rap. Gotta be all pc and crap. I would have also told her to cut back on all the Curry eating and go on a diet. She looks like she weighs more then Mr Shimmy himself

16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

The guy was definitely drunk but there was nothing remotely disgusting about this. He told her that "were gonna beat you at home". and not even in a demonstrative way. It was more of a playful jab, nothing more.

I swear some of our fans grew up in the safest part of suburbia to say this was "trashy". You guys think Oakland has classy fans? Not comparing the two cities fanbases and not saying we should succumb to their level but come on.... Have yall seen Raiders fans?

17. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

OK at first thought this couldve been bad, then I watched it...and it was nothing.

He just stated the obvious... "We gonna beat yall at home..." :)

All that being said fans should NEVER try riling up the family members. They should be just left alone. They are there to support their loved ones...I wouldnt want any knuckleheads attacking our player's family members...especially at Oakland.

18. hakeemthagreat

That explains all the "Play Zhou Qi" threads. I get it now

19. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

you said he was yelling so i was clarifying.

He said something, they interacted, he continued.

In the range of on the one hand seeing the Curry's and just doing nothing to completely yelling, trash talking and being generally rude, offensive and a disgraceful fan... this is so much closer to the former. not a big deal.

on the whole, Ayesha's and Dell's reaction says more about them then the fans talking non-offensively while filming says about him or Rockets fans...

20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Seriously. Being the wife of a superstar and one of the most hated teams, you cant just let it in one ear and out the other? Shouldnt you be used to this by now. She only put her and her family in danger by even acknowledging and then trying to reach for the guys camera. WTF? If there was even remotely an altercation here, it wouldve been her fault.

ipaman likes this.
  21. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You trash talknat the players, and even then I don't really care about that stuff .

Trash talking at the family is stupid and low class .

DudeWah and D-rock like this.