1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NYC Viewing Party Game 2 - Smithfield Hall NYC (138 W 25th St, New York, New York 10001)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ab0_bleedred, May 16, 2018.

1. ab0_bleedred

ab0_bleedred Member

Hi all! The H-Town crew in NYC is back together. Since the World Series run, things have changed at Avenida so we have moved our party to Smithfield Hall. The venue is great! It's much more spacious, larger screens and they turn the volume up for us for the game.

Game 1 was a tough loss but we had a great Rockets fan turnout. LET'S DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT!!

FAQ:
    I'm scared of showing up, do these things actually happen??? Yes, consistently, without fail. There is no need to be afraid. There are several "cool story bro" threads on CF and many pictures posted in the FB group.

Can I bring non Rockets fans/casual nba fans/kids/anybody with me? Yes, of course. Why not?

When is the game? Tuesday, 9:00 pm EST.

There is a NYC Rockets fans FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381087608887270/ If you have any questions, you can message me through the board, email, or others.
    Phone: 2818270208

EVENT

If Gerald Green were in NY he would be there...

2. hairyme

hairyme Member

Bump for visibility.

ab0_bleedred likes this.
  3. jbasket

jbasket Member

Glad y'all are continuing on the meetups. They were really fun. Go Rockets!