1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Skip Bayless and Shannon reacts to Rockets def Blazers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Mar 21, 2018.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Skip is so out of touch he probably thinks that the Cavaliers won the game against the Blazers

2. ballhandling

ballhandling Member

I don't understand why he can sit there and talk **** like that. And there are people still watching his show.

3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If skip has a MVP vote, Harden never had a chance to get unanimous MVP, futile from the beginning.

4. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Skip totally forgot we didn’t have Harden that game and Clint and Paul were barely coming back a few games back.

Also he didn’t mention how we play against them last time. That Adams and Westbrook combo was a no show because of the way we defended them. They had no answer for Harden.

And he won’t even mention next time we beat them. I bet he won’t even mention them in the playoffs because they won’t make it. And maybe the spurs won’t either.
    I think I would prefer Spurs to make it and we face them so we can shut him up by sweeping them.
    But would be nice if they didn’t make the playoffs also.

5. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I stopped tolerating him 2 years ago... It's gonna be painful for him when his show comes to an end... Nobody is gonna **** with him professionally...

Scarface likes this.
  6. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Lol Skip and Shannon picked against the Astros all the way to a Worldseries and they sounded like zombies analyzing it the next day. I think they would puke if another Houston team wins the championship. Im all for it. It makes it more exciting.

7. BigTex

BigTex Member

He's extremely biased. Massive Spurs, Cowboys, and Oklahoma anything homer. Oklahoma City native.

It kills him inside to watch the Rockets succeed

8. riko

riko Member

Rockets were not hitting clutch shots? I guess skip missed hardens shots ?

9. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Skip Bayless belongs in the same category as Kevin Hart, Katt Williams, Mike Epps, ect. True comedian.

Jontro likes this.
  10. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Apparently we are suppose to beat every team by 30 according to Skip

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. Jontro

Jontro Member

breh, your avatar looks so delicious.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

cept he's more like the dane cook of comedians. or for the younger generation, amy schumer.

True Rocket likes this.
  13. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

I've posted this before, and every time Skip is brought up, I've vowed to repost to remind everyone what a dotard he is.

Ladies and gents...flip bayless

14. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

This no lipped, skeletor needs to get canned

BamBam and Jontro like this.
  15. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Here is how this show became. Head honchos were like we really like Shannon but he is really stupid.. is there any way we can give him a show and make him look smart? Well I guess the only way is to put someone even dumber beside him. Well that is impossible to do. No there is one guy that would work, Skip Bayless.

pippendagimp likes this.
  16. YallMean

YallMean Member

He is an illogical garbage. That's all. Just don't pay attention to him. I wish there was some sort of pay cut or suspension for stuff he said. He is an average fan at best pulling stuff out of his azz most of the time. He is just that neighbor dude thinks he knows everything but is pathetically wrong most of the time and yet full of himself.