1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We are good enough in every phase of the game except one unknown

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by basketballholic, Feb 27, 2018.

1. basketballholic

I did....and I still would.

2. basketballholic

It erodes your credibility to emphatically state that Wright could not possibly be an upgrade to Capela when you haven't seen Wright in this system yet.

I'm simply saying it's an unknown. Wright was an incredible defender and great finisher just a short while ago in Dallas. I want to see him past extended minutes in this system while healthy before I'm willing to state with any assuredness where he's at. He could be done. I don't know. Haven't seen enough of him recently. Need to see more to evaluate.

As you should be able to pick up, my opinions all star with the eye test. After seeing a player play for enough minutes then I start looking at numbers. Because I haven't seen enough of Wright recently my range of opinion goes from he could be a defensive upgrade to Capela clear down to he could be finished as an NBA player. Because in Dallas.......he was a significantly better defender than Capela is today. Now.....whether he is still that good defensively is the question.

3. SexualChocolate

I noticed you spelled Thick as so... thiCC. Why is that?