1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron willing to talk to GSW if they create MAX Cap space

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NateNate, Feb 1, 2018.

1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

if he wants to deny this publicly he say in exact words "never in a million years will i join those motha ****as". imagine hearing the [beep] at the end.

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

I kinda want to see LeBron on the Spurs, even though they're our division rivals.

The GOAT coach with the one of the greatest players of all time? That'll be a sight.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I'm with Bill Simmons though that this is an obvious plant by Lebron's camp to force Cleveland to use the pick to get more talent for a playoff run. The timing of the plant is just too on the nose.

That being said, I don't know that trading the pick for another player really will make or break Lebron's chances in the post season. In the end its up to him to turn that team around as long as he's their best player, and their default point guard/playmaker.

Lebron has a really good team around him either way. I don't really know what the guy expects out of a front office, but if I'm Cleveland I just don't know if I can bring myself to trading that pick knowing either way Lebron is probably gone regardless because the guy is never satisfied with how other players perform around him. Its really freaking hard to play with someone like Lebron because he's so good that you just can't play like a normal team would play.

da_juice likes this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Extremely.

Id just also hate lebron if this happens.

5. hakeemthagreat

If you hate KD you should've hated Lebron the moment he took his talents to South Beach. Or the time he went back to Cleveland forming a superteam with Kyrie, Kevin Love & the highest payroll in the NBA. This didn't start with KD

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

I was very critical of lebron when he took his talents to south beach. He was my least favorite player in the nba then. I started liking him more when he went back to cleveland.

And KD’s move was easily the weakest out of all lf those moves. He didnt create his own team, he hopped on the bandwagon of a 73 win team that just beat him in the playoffs.

da_juice and htownrox1 like this.
  7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Laughin at all y'all who are writing off this possibility after the Durant episode. Laughin at allllllllllllllll y'all.

8. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

click bait.

Lebron has already created a point against himself in the all-time talk, that of forming super teams. Even as he prepares for his next super team, this is just one absurd theory, used to get people talking about it.

Yes GSW would win everything every year he, Curry and KD took the floor together. No, it wouldn't be close, it wouldn't be fair, it wouldn't be fun to watch, etc.

Yawn.

Frankly, I think even Lebron has more self-respect than that. It wouldn't tarnish his legacy. It would destroy it.

da_juice, BigO and tmoney1101 like this.
  9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Not a rockets fan?

Daddy Long Legs and ak99999 like this.
  10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

"lol gtfoh...there is no way Durant is considering warriors. damn i enjoy realgm too but this gotta be bullshit"

Keep doubting Golden State! Keep doing it!

justtxyank likes this.
  11. fmp087

fmp087 Member

You never switched jobs because you were working with dumbasses.

da_juice and justtxyank like this.
  12. fmp087

fmp087 Member

Lol. No one cares about your top 5.

13. omgTHEpotential

Except LeBron is a part of the problem with this Cavaliers team. Just go read the Cavs forums. LeBron's effort level on defense is pretty pathetic this year.

14. s3ts

s3ts Member

Yeah, that's pretty ****ing obvious.

15. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

LeBron Jame's offseason move starts right now, officially. He could go to any team, but Cavs.

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think Lebron would have just kept kyrie and just made him play. He did draft him on his team. Of course kyrie could have got surgery and sat out, but it might have been a bluff worth doing. Or they should have done the kyrie for Bledsoe and PG13.

17. lionaire

lionaire Member

Yeah right. LeBron would retire before he pulled a b!tch-made move like this.

And no he hasn't done this before so don't quote me with that BS.

18. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Tim Bontempts of the Washington Post:

“The whole report is a farce”

Also, Warriors can’t sign him outright without renouncing and trading everyone except Curry, Durant, and vet min contracts.

da_juice likes this.
  19. hakeemthagreat

Lol. He did the same thing in Cleveland. Kyrie was a young star already there. He knew the Cavs were in a great position with Andrew Wiggins, and could either keep him or trade him. He pushed them to trade Wiggins for another superstar in Kevin Love. The Cavs were in the best position of any young team & Lebron went there and capitalized. Lebron sees himself as a "brand" that is bigger than the game

20. Entropy

Entropy Member

This is just Lebron playing his mind games with the fans and media. This is his attempt to keep his MVP narrative alive by deflecting talk about how shitty his team is playing right now.