1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson tears ACL

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Nov 2, 2017.

1. theimpossibles1

We are all in for next season. What really hurts is 1)him being injury prone, and 2)he was on pace to smash every rookie QB record, ROY, and possibly MVP. Legacy stuff.

2. 1234567

1234567 Member

And a L

3. alethios

alethios Member

As if we needed a reminder of how bad our offense is without Watson. Wounds...meet salt.:(

4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Nail in the coffin for me.

Done with the NFL this year

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Rick is safe but I think OBrien will be gone

6. whozee

whozee Member

Loled and cried at the same time

Hold me @Pen15clubber

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yeah, it's gonna be bad. Awful football. Prepare to watch the Shane Lechler show.

8. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Listen Deshaun Watson is FINE. Because just like with teddy he was never injured. Teddys injury was about helping Derek Carr's profile. Just like I think this "injury" to watson is about helping trubiskys. You can go back to luck/rg3 the same thing

Watson has the 33 gematria which is a blessing and a curse. Watson is also an african-american athlete in the world of elitist owned professional sports.

The patriots/seahawks/colts/vikings/and texans are all connected to watson

The Vikings beat the texans to draft Bridgewater in the 2014 draft. And made a trade with the Seahawks for the 32nd pick. Bridgewaters last meaningful game before he was going to have a breakout season in 2016 was the 2015 divisional playoff game against Seattle (his 32nd start) when, "then vikings kicker Blair Walsh(now ironically a member of the seahawks) missed a chipshot fg which would have given Minnesota the upset win over the Seahawks.

What does that story have to do with deshaun watson. Watson's last game before he got "injured" was also against the Seahawks. Rg3 lost his career in a playoff game against the Seahawks. Somehow Russell Wilson remains the only african-american qb who has not been forced to fake an injury. But I do know he was forced to marry Ciara. Wilson like kyrie Irving prefers white women. If it all white then it's all right for those dudes

Deshaun Watson was drafted in 2017 round 1: pick 12 or 112. Today's date is also 11/2. This is a fake injury and I feared the better watson played the higher percent chance they were gonna force him to shut it down.

I'm not sure but can someone remind me did Michael Jordan suffer a "fake" broken leg his rookie year or his 2nd year. Because the name Jordan and Watson have ordinal gematria of 42.

Notice the media is talking about teddy Bridgewater coming back this year. For a full year after his "surgery" we heard nothing from the guy. Now a year later, "he is blessed to be healthy again"

This also goes back to geno Smith who also had to fake an injury as he was about to breakout in 2015. He was supposedly sucker punched by a teammate lol

Now jameis winston is injured after starting out hot and on pace for a career year.

Andrew Luck just got put on ir and the name Andrew Luck has Jewish gematria of 112. Luck could be from Texas. Also the Colts play in houston this Sunday. It all lines up.

I can dive further into this but im gonna keep a lookout for zachary k Hubbard's video on this story

9. Anticope

Anticope Member

10. Rocket_Man_2.0

I'm done with the Texans...c ya next season!!

#190 Rocket_Man_2.0, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Crashlanded19 and Fulgore like this.
  11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Houston...nothing good ever lasts...My goodness why did this happen to this kid...:(

Im so hurt for this amazing human being, that our city is falling in love with. :(

Get better and get stronger Watson...

Bennie Anders likes this.
  12. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

**** YOU FOOTBALL GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sammy likes this.
  13. J.R.

J.R. Member

@Pen15clubber @DreamShook @Snow Villiers @tmactoyao

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I'm probably checking out for this season..

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Bro, seek help. You're a lunatic.

mulletman and lost_elephant like this.
  16. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

17. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

i would if i lived in 'necktown but i am in philly and the eagles are a genuinely good story so i will bandwagon a bit

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Cmere buddy

whozee likes this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. mightybosstone

Also, not to
    This wins the award for the most insane thing I've read all week, and I'm confident it'll hold that title through the weekend. Jesus...

TheRealist137 likes this.