1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Member

Dosent matter 2 L's tonight coming up u incest fkers.

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Just play like you have been playing. treat that 1st down like any other first down! I don't get it. It was so easy before.

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Watson: 400+ yards passing, 67 yards rushing, 8.4 YPC. Miller, 2.6 YPC. Who do you trust to get 4 yards?

I don't think O'Brien expected a first down. I think he conceded the first down, trading it for a timeout. He didn't want to turn the ball over so he called almost the most conservative play he could. He willingly gave up a first down and putting the game away, opting instead to give Wilson the ball with no timeouts and trusting the defense.

That's playing not to lose. That's p***y football.

And the defense didn't look ready at all on that last play. Hate to stop the clock on defense but you HAD to take a timeout there. If it was obvious to somebody like me in the moment, it should've been obvious to people who coach for a living.

conquistador#11 and DreamShook like this.
  5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Our owner is a racist pos, our coach is a p***y, and Watson can't b a savior until u fully trust him.

Cypress likes this.
  6. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Today would mark the last day of the current week no? In other words the Astros can still prevent a “L week for Houston Sports” tonight is my point

7. Nook

Nook Member

Not sure why everyone is so angry. The Texans aren't going anywhere this year. They have had some back luck injury wise and on top of that, they have coaching issues.

Mostly was just impressed that Watson could move against a very good defense like he did.

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Absolutely I am. Brave enough to use my actual name and the risks that entails.

Newsflash: when you have to call yourself BigTexxx, you aren't. LilliputianTexxx would be more accurate.

9. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

Bill, how many wins do we only have because of you being too conservative at the end of close games?

[​IMG]

J.R. likes this.
  10. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I've been one of the few that has defended BOB for putting to together a great game plan for his star QB to run. I don't care how good Watson is, without a good plan he wouldn't be playing this well.

But none of that f**king matters if you are gonna bend over like a punk when it's winning time. If you have a QB this f**king good, and you still don't trust him, then he simply doesn't have the balls to win.

DreamShook likes this.
  11. pz350z

pz350z Member

so frustrating. All game long deshaun showed he earned the right to win the game for you obrien on 3rd and 4.
    and in the end you dont trust him. That was just disgraceful. Id be pissed if i was deshaun watson right now.

DreamShook likes this.
  12. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Because with Watson, you never know. When he gets into a zone, all he sees is the endzone.

13. Remix

Remix Member

I like B'OB, but sorry your lack of balls costed the team yet another game. **** YOU

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

we r just angry that the offense tried so hard for the win, just to let p***y ass coach throw the game away.

15. theh

theh Member

ILL gladly trade a Texans L for a Astros W

Shaunjon likes this.
  16. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

In other news Mike Vrabel is solid amirite?

17. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Pretty amazing isn't it

18. conquistador#11

our best rusher had 8.6 yards per play but ok send the guy getting 2.6 down the middle on 3rd down when the entire defense expects you to do just that. all that so you can let a peewee defense back to 'defend'.
    It's unfortunate. I know with watson having the ball in his hands in 2nd and 3rd down he can get off a nice pass to miller for a 5 yard gain or run it for 6 yards.

^^he mad.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

Upset bc the Texans loss? When they should of won. I think that's a pretty good reason for us to be upset

red5rocket likes this.
  20. JimmyB

JimmyB Member

Ahem to that